NU DISCO! Check it

jronyc

Member (SA)
Mar 10, 2018
NYC
I'm sure many of you know of it but it was just recently introduced to me and it's my new favorite genre! If you haven't experienced it's kind of a cross between old school disco, EDMish, and chill with a disco feel, oh and with better harder bass!! Kind of like ummmm NU DISCO!! Check it out. If you like 70's disco, which cough cough I still kind of like, you'll like this! I found plenty to listen to by searching nu disco on Spotify and YouTube. Apparently it's been out for a minute, sorry if I'm late to the show.

While on the subject of Disco, the new HBO documentary about the Bee Gee's was surprisingly good. Man what a career they had well before the disco craze in the 70's. One of the few bands that changed their music style sound and looks through 4 decades. Barry didn't always sing like his balls were in a vise. And man they wrote a $hit ton of number one hits for huge artists after the 70's that I had no Idea it was them penning! Good Stuff.
I think the doc. is called staying alive, kind of Ironic being that all but one are deceased. But music lives forever!