b.h.bach RULES!!!!!A++++

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRC-911

Member (SA)
Jun 8, 2009
Fort Knox
b.h.bach is one of the best sellers, I have ever had the pleasure of buying from, super quick detaild responses, great descriptions, and he is one of the best packers I have ever seen!!! Double boxed, The outer box is literaly bigger than a helix wheely!!! :w00t:
:thumbsup:
BUY FROM HIM, YOU WILL BE HAPPY :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :surf: :thumbsup: :smooch: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :-D :lol: :w00t: :yes: ;-) :-) :-) :-D :lol: :w00t: :thumbsup: :surf: :afro: :afro: :angelic: :agree:

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
wow -- that was gutsy to hit the big BIN button -
and you won - BIGTIME --
you got a near-new crown --

great deal :yes:

TRC-911

Member (SA)
Jun 8, 2009
Fort Knox
redbenjoe said:
wow -- that was gutsy to hit the big BIN button -
and you won - BIGTIME --
you got a near-new crown --

great deal :yes:
Thanks Ira

I love it!

Compared to my lasonic, even my LosAngeleSonic 975 i holds up :surf: My 931 is still the grail of my collection! I have it LOCKED with a deadbolt in my room,My mom thinks I'm crazy but it is such a rare find I don't care what others think. I really like the crown becasue of the fact, I can take it out, and have fun with it, if it gets a chip, no big deal, It still has the new film over the graphics but I'll leave it on there. It isn't as bassy as my 931 or the monster 975. The tweeters are fake but I may change that soon :hmmm: Also I may change the led meters with blue or green leds :hmmm: Overall, big enough to draw attention, but light enough to walk around town :thumbsup: Win Win for me.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Wow! That is some double-boxing, minty goodness right there. Glad to see that it arrived safely. Definitely a nice box!

:cool: :afro:

Prime

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Michigan, USA
That Crown had a nice comfy ride in that box for sure. :surf:

Fatdog - nice avatar with the southern bell. whoooooo-hoooooo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.