AIWA FLAGSHIP MUSIC CENTRE'S FROM 1977

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonfinder

Member (SA)
Great work Wes.
I`ve always been a fan of Aiwa stuff since buying my first mono Radio cassette as a teenager before graduating to one of their TPR 950s and a nice little micro system in the1980`s,then a (lower end )seperates tape deck (from Richer Sounds ) in my hifi seperates system .
Usually great quality products ..though not the easiest to work on .which is why I pay someone who knows what they`re doing to service mine ! :-) :-)

Reactions: Wes125

floyd

Boomus Fidelis
we lived in the country and my pops had one of these units and he would Crank that s*** up with Conway Twitty with zero repercussions lol. you didn't f*** with the old man's stereo or even go near the f****** thing within a hundred miles or get your ass completely whipped

• Haha
Reactions: Wes125

Hajidub

Member (SA)
Hajidub nice cassette deck. but im not keen on black fronts i prefer silver it stands out better. well each to there own
I'm not a fan of piano key tape-decks, which mostly all were silver faced. I have a couple Aiwa's in the closet (silver face, full logic buttons with rosewood endcaps), but they're both 2-head decks and not remotely the quality, audibly.

Status
Not open for further replies.