Anyone know this movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustCruisin

Member (SA)
Jan 28, 2012
Midwest, USA
Oh dang, Michael Winslow and a Big Ben! Looks like the first Police Academy...
I got to meet Michael a few years ago at one of his stand-up performances.. Got a picture with him and an autographed DVD..
Maybe next time I'll bring my Big Ben for him to pose with, ha..

Beosystem10

Member (SA)
Feb 21, 2013
UK. 55.7710° N
I caught his act at the Edinburgh Festival in 2012, what a guy! He had the entire audience diving for cover when he led us all to believe that a Chinook helicopter was about to land on the stage. :lol:

And he was doing the "little man in a box" before Rob Brydon even thought of it, now I want to believe that he's one of us collector types and that the Big Ben is actually his, wouldn't that be great. :-D

Sazeus

Member (SA)
Mar 21, 2012
Melbourne Australia
now I want to believe that he's one of us collector types and that the Big Ben is actually his, wouldn't that be great. :-D

My girlfriend has been asked to interview him for a new local newspaper. I could get her to burst your bubble for you if you like.

We should get free tickets to his show here as well.

Sazeus

Member (SA)
Mar 21, 2012
Melbourne Australia
now I want to believe that he's one of us collector types and that the Big Ben is actually his, wouldn't that be great. :-D
My girlfriend has been asked to interview him for a new local newspaper. I could get her to burst your bubble for you if you like. :lol:

We might get free tickets to his show here as well. Will let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.