Your Weekly Estate and Garage sale finds (pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
duckman said:
So Chris, Does the truck at least fit cans it? :-P

An you even got Drinking Music ! :thumbsup:
It looks like it could hold cans of beer up right in it. Maybe I need to build it into a refer truck with working fridge and then make it remote control :w00t: :yes: :-D

duckman

Member (SA)
Oct 30, 2014
Dead Center, Manitoba, Canada
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
It looks like it could hold cans of beer up right in it. Maybe I need to build it into a refer truck with working fridge and then make it remote control :w00t: :yes: :-D
Or just line it with that foil bubblewrap insulation, toss some cold ones in, tie a string to it like those 'Little Snoopy' pull toys and take it with you to the park! :thumbsup:

Or at least the back yard!

Nah, it's too Purdy for that. Nice score.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
duckman said:
Or just line it with that foil bubblewrap insulation, toss some cold ones in, tie a string to it like those 'Little Snoopy' pull toys and take it with you to the park! :thumbsup:

Or at least the back yard!

Nah, it's too Purdy for that. Nice score.
:lol: :lol: :lol: If I could get my wife to pull it while I rock a box, that was be SICK! :cool:

But she is so purdy. It was never a "Kids Toy". This truck was a shelf queen it's whole life. Now it's the center piece of my bar!

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
thats an awesome truck!. man i love these things , trust me i could easily get caught up in buying cool trucks and stuff . don't really need them , just want them , i do have like 5 huge tonka fire trucks ,

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
JVC Floyd said:
thats an awesome truck!. man i love these things , trust me i could easily get caught up in buying cool trucks and stuff . don't really need them , just want them , i do have like 5 huge tonka fire trucks ,
Same here, don't need it, just wanted it. :blink: :dunce:

JVC Floyd said:
damn nobody gives a fark about those records and tapes , i guess the truck was the crown jewel of the day lol. awesome!.
Yeah, $1.00 each on the records, $0.50 each for the tapes

Robb

Member (SA)
Feb 29, 2012
Toronto Canada
June 18 finds
- Records - $1 each (The will and Subtle Hints are sealed)
- Old tins - 50 cents to $1
- Telefunken TV - $2 (Came with manuals)
- 4 Tonkas - $25 (1 firetruck missing rear bucket)

Robb

Member (SA)
Feb 29, 2012
Toronto Canada
Today was a once in a lifetime Holy Grail find !
I passed by a garage sale sunday afternoon north of Toronto.
I asked if the guy had any records. He said he had 2 acetate Rush records and 1 Max Webster because he used to work at the recording studio in the late 1970s.
Needless to say I ended up buying these for a good price.
I then turned around and traded them both to someone who is a Rush collector for 2 sealed Tragically Hip - Day for Night lp's which are super rare as well !
I believe the trade was fair got both of us, but who knows what the future will bring as far as value on the acetate !
Here's some pics of the acetate records and my copy of the Tragically Hip LP.

k2j

Member (SA)
Mar 28, 2011
West Coast
Hey Robb,

We are pricing things for an estate sale and I came across a bunch of old tins like you pick up. Is 50c to $1 a good going price for these things?

thanks!

Robb

Member (SA)
Feb 29, 2012
Toronto Canada
k2j said:
Hey Robb,

We are pricing things for an estate sale and I came across a bunch of old tins like you pick up. Is 50c to $1 a good going price for these things?

thanks!
$1-$2 IS FAIR
$5 for unopened metal motor oil cans

Robb

Member (SA)
Feb 29, 2012
Toronto Canada
Had a great weekend ! Got lucky with my vinyl finds !
I got to a sale at 6:30 and they were setting up ! I was first one in luckily !
Found some holy grails for 50 cents to the dollar !! :| :|

look how much tomorrow is !!
http://www.popsike.com/TOMORROW-LP-UK-ORIGINAL-STEREO-MINT-1968-PARLOPHONE-NEW/400417316766.html

http://www.popsike.com/Tomorrow-Tomorrow-1968-1st-Press-UK-Parl-MONO-LP/4848991644.html

stereo versions
http://www.popsike.com/TOMORROW-ULTRA-RARE-ORIG-UK-1968-EX-LP-SUPERB-STEREO-PSYCH-SOUND-CLASSIC/191309484583.html

Heres a few thrift store finds from the week

Status
Not open for further replies.