You know you are a serious boombox collector when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
right holly -
any serious collector --will wait till they have at least 5 of any rare model-
before revealing --even to their best friends ...

how good it really is

;-) :-D :-D

hollyrockets

Member (SA)
Nov 26, 2010
Olympia, WA
You're in a swapmeet and someone reaches for the boombox you see from afar. You instantly ready yourself to activate a Jerry Springer moment.

davebush

Member (SA)
Jun 18, 2010
Sunny Blackpool. UK
you go away for the weekend with your Mrs and the only thing thats on your mind is stopping in at the local charity shops and checking the web for any car boots that are on in the area (done it loads of times but dont tell the wife.........er oh hello dear

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
When you take the wife out for the weekend to a nice resort, you bring a Blaster, OF COURSE, and you let her wrestle the luggage to the room, so you can get the radio there with out a scratch! :-D :yes:

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
When you take the wife out for the weekend to a nice resort, you bring a Blaster, OF COURSE, and you let her wrestle the luggage to the room, so you can get the radio there with out a scratch! :-D :yes:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

shane higgins

Member (SA)
Dec 3, 2010
Perth, Western Australia
dave-bush said:
you go away for the weekend with your Mrs and the only thing thats on your mind is stopping in at the local charity shops and checking the web for any car boots that are on in the area (done it loads of times but dont tell the wife.........er oh hello dear
:agree: :agree: :agree:

shane higgins

Member (SA)
Dec 3, 2010
Perth, Western Australia
we you drive around the road side rubish clean ups and slam on the brakes chuck it in revese at 80km back t a few piles just because you seen a handle in the side mirror
because when your a collector every thing looks like a boombox

Ken

Member (SA)
Aug 30, 2009
Bremerton, WA, USA
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
Been there, done that... :blush:

gsbadbmr

Member (SA)
Apr 2, 2010
Boombox Museum
When you wake up every morning, and talk to your boxes...i thought this would never happen to me, but it has...for quite some time :lol:

Ghettoboom767

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
USA
You know your a CRAZY collector when your a Paypal Advantage
member meaning your spending over $5,000 a year on boomboxes! :-O :sadno:

I think I need help! :drool:

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
...... you remodel 500sq ft of your house to create your " boombox room". :dunce:

Status
Not open for further replies.