What happened to.....?

Who should we mass contact first and entice them to check in?

• Holleyrockets

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Blah Blah

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • MasterBlaster84

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Vladi123456

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Viennasound

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Walkgirl

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Monolithic

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
Yeah btphoto posted maybe a month or 2 ago and posts on FB. He posted in for sale of his J1 super jumbo I sold him I think 🤔

Bad Boy Bill

Ken

Member (SA)
Aug 30, 2009
Bremerton, WA, USA
I see Holly posting on Facebook all the time. She's a busy girl these days. I wouldn't be surprised if she drops in from time here.

gsbadbmr

Member (SA)
Apr 2, 2010
Boombox Museum
Since i have been in the forums (a long time)...there have been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many members MIA...Fatdog made up a pretty good list already but there are still many more from back in the day...i'm in this for the long haul, especially after this past boombox meet we just did in Vegas...this is how it's done..."Meet & Greet & Walk The Street To The Beat"...and EAT :lol:

milosancho

Member (SA)
Jun 2, 2009
Central Coast, California
Dang! I need to step-up my boombox game. I died a little not being able to attend the Vegas meet, but life gets in the way.

For my part, I will be a little more active. Good idea, Norm, and thanks for the small push. We all need it once in a while.

mellymelsr

Member (SA)
Sep 11, 2009
Northern Cali
Sometime life gets in the way of hobbies. Or a bad deal can certainly sour things as well. When I took my break it was a combination of things. Now life is back on track so I'm free to truly enjoy this hobby we all love. Vegas helped bring things full circle for me. I have new additions to my collection and some I'm trading away. As tastes change so does the collection. I'm enjoying every minute of it.

mancardo

Member (SA)
Jun 8, 2012
Goodyear, AZ U.S.
mellymelsr said:
Sometime life gets in the way of hobbies. Or a bad deal can certainly sour things as well. When I took my break it was a combination of things. Now life is back on track so I'm free to truly enjoy this hobby we all love. Vegas helped bring things full circle for me. I have new additions to my collection and some I'm trading away. As tastes change so does the collection. I'm enjoying every minute of it.
Glad you back Melvin... I enjoy looking at your custom M70s... :thumbsup: :bow:

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
I miss james monolithic that guy had the cleanest f****** boxes on the planet and the best pictures of boxes on the planet. Plus he was an awesome stand-up guy.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Yes, deleting your vote will allow to vote again and choose one, some, or all. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.