WESTERN AUSTRALIA BOOMFEAST 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

stormsven

Member (SA)
Jan 14, 2011
Sofia, Bulgaria
Wow thanks for the photos and sharing some great info too. As im led fan is kind of cool for me to hear that C100 is busting all on power :yes: . Sounds stupid but thats me :lol: . Great photos and incredible setup. Even the chair is one of my favorite styles. And test whit db meter is best way to say whats goin on exactly. Still not sure which way is best for trying the sound (for example- line in on M 920 is not goin so loud like she can play on radio or tape, or its just mine :hmmm: ). Can sound strange to somebody but when playing directly digitally compressed sound is losing dynamic of the sound. At least i can hear that on my dj setup :hmmm: , not really sure bout boxes. So guys (IMO) you've made it perfect - same sound source and db meter should be best way. Still my professor (it was the only one here in Bulgaria at least back in the early 80's whit title "music and djing professor" never heard of one since :hmmm: ) was saying - "our ears and feeling are best meters".
Thanks again.

BoomBoomBlaster

Member (SA)
Jan 24, 2012
Germany
wow :w00t: shane you got a bad ass collection there - I think the most desireable I've ever seen on this forum.. Whats that box under the Sharp 990 (4 of them are stacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.