West Coast "Big Ballaz" meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghettoboom767

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
USA
Looks like a great meet! I'd love to go to one next year if there's a Midwest or Florida meet possibly,so much fun.😎

Shortstuff

Member (SA)
Nov 30, 2017
Woodinville, Wa.
HOLY SMOKES,
I had NO idea this was such a BIG deal. I am from this late 70's, early 1980's Big hair, boom box era and had owned several models back in the day....not a big deal but great tunes then outside the parents home "Realistic" cheaper sound systems....
NICE collection guys!!! again WOW!!!! can I share this pic with old school friends???

My current owned older models are, Panasonic RX-DT690,,, CD player does not recognize disc, probably the belt -(rubber band) & Realistic compact {SCR41} has Dual tapes, wide expansion sound, great for the bathroom!!! and deck..

Are "Any" of these boxes in the driveway for sale????
Looking for a tall, silver one, (no detachable speakers, Hitachi, G.E. or JVC or? in that 1970's era.
I use to own the monster 27 lb. 32" wide, JVC Quintett a detactable component,, carry or shelf system which boasted 60w per chl. no more it's VERY rare...

Shortstuff

Member (SA)
Nov 30, 2017
Woodinville, Wa.
Radio-Active said:
Daaaamn!

That white Conion gets it's own table...

What's that black one on the right wearing the rope chain? It's hanging off the table like a monster! Looks 5 feet long!
It boasts a 10 band graphic EQ too!

Dr DER

Member (SA)
Jan 30, 2015
Refferside Cali
Shortstuff said:
HOLY SMOKES,
I had NO idea this was such a BIG deal. I am from this late 70's, early 1980's Big hair, boom box era and had owned several models back in the day....not a big deal but great tunes then outside the parents home "Realistic" cheaper sound systems....
NICE collection guys!!! again WOW!!!! can I share this pic with old school friends???

My current owned older models are, Panasonic RX-DT690,,, CD player does not recognize disc, probably the belt -(rubber band) & Realistic compact {SCR41} has Dual tapes, wide expansion sound, great for the bathroom!!! and deck..

Looking for a tall, silver one, (no detachable speakers, Hitachi, G.E. or JVC or? in that 1970's era.
I use to own the monster 27 lb. 32" wide, JVC Quintett a detactable component,, carry or shelf system which boasted 60w per chl. no more it's VERY rare...
Sure of course you can share in the picture.

SLO

Member (SA)
May 19, 2014
Inland Empire, Southern California
Shortstuff said:
HOLY SMOKES,

Thats what we love, sharing the culture! Of course you can share the vids and pics.

I can only speak for myself, but none of my boomboxes are for sale at the moment, sorry man. But check out the for sale or trade section here, theres always boxes ready for new homes. And Welcome to Boomboxery

Status
Not open for further replies.