Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
SINISTER said:
hey fatdizzle, is there a post count. if so ira might try to be the top dog already.
There's a tiny little post count below your avatar and like Tony said, you can see it on the Members page.

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
awesome job bobby ! what a great site ,i feel like a newbie again .and with the big 40 coming up on friday at least something about me is new lol.

Johnny

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
MIDWEST
Fatdog said:
SINISTER said:
hey fatdizzle, is there a post count. if so ira might try to be the top dog already.
There's a tiny little post count below your avatar and like Tony said, you can see it on the Members page.
Ira just better catch up on the posts once he gets settled in :)

I am happy to be a member of this site from the start! :-)

Thanks Bobby!

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
i am so new here --cant figure out yet --how to get an avitar -

-are they 'issued' by bobby ?
if so --
bobby !!!! i am desperate :-) --will take any left-over avitar that nobody wants --

like how about a full /actual size picture of metad ??
is he a boy or a girl --anybody know ?? :lol

if you dont have any metad or panfan shots handy :'-(

im goin for the vinix :blush:

Johnny

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
MIDWEST
Go click on USER CONTROL PANEL (by your name/login status) then to PROFILE then to EDIT AVITAR. Thats where I found out how to do it, alot better than S2G if you ask me! Upload anysize pic right from your computer and it auto adjusts!

Ewen

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Very professional looking site Bobby - must have been a ton of effort to put it together. But, well worth it.

And thanks Johnny for posting the link.

:-)

Kid Sensation

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Germany
Well, the Kid found it's way too.

pretty forum you got there bobby - getting used to it fast.

Thanks for all the work.

greetings,

Kid

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Hey Felix!! Glad you make it. :thumbsup:

That avatar is scary - it looks like you're about to hurl that Rising out the window! :-O :-D

Eric

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Kalamazoo
Fatdog very smooth looking site. I like the graphics. Now who is going to have more post's you or Ira :-D Thanks for the invite Ira and best wishes Fatdog looks like you have a winner!!

appleknocker

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
indiana
:thumbsup: Awesome walkgirl ! There would be no real superyay! without you! I am very glad to see our international bro's and sis's rolling in here! We need the Aussies and Hong kong dudes to show up soon, but I know it takes longer for the word to get that far around the globe :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.