Very Excited. It Lives!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transistorized

Member (SA)
Jun 19, 2012
USA
Rimmer36 said:
Great job, as per title im exited too...mine should be arriving tomorrow...then there will be a victor m90 verses c100 battle lol
I would be interested to hear your comments on the two. :yes:

My opinion. The M90 has crisper highs and a cleaner warm sound with good bass. The C100 is louder (with added distortion) and seems to have a deeper bass response with more thump or punch with drums and such but not as crisp on the highs when compared to the M90 and has a stereo wide feature if you like that sort of thing.

In a nutshell they both sound good.
Nice one tranzistorized....i had one years ago but it was totally farked up so i sold it lad...tell me does the conion weigh much more than the m90, that is my main concern as i honestly struggle to lift it these days...i have a small sony box that gets left alone as it's one of the heaviest boxes i have and sometimes i nearly keel over picking it up lol...it belonged to an ol member on here (litfan) who was very ill for years...god knows how he managed with it (sony f40)

Just weighed mine both loaded with D batteries. The results are

JVC RC-M90JW = 25.2lbs
Conion C100-F = 28.2lbs

Exactly a 3lb variance

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
Transistorized said:
Great job, as per title im exited too...mine should be arriving tomorrow...then there will be a victor m90 verses c100 battle lol
I would be interested to hear your comments on the two. :yes:

My opinion. The M90 has crisper highs and a cleaner warm sound with good bass. The C100 is louder (with added distortion) and seems to have a deeper bass response with more thump or punch with drums and such but not as crisp on the highs when compared to the M90 and has a stereo wide feature if you like that sort of thing.

In a nutshell they both sound good.
Nice one tranzistorized....i had one years ago but it was totally farked up so i sold it lad...tell me does the conion weigh much more than the m90, that is my main concern as i honestly struggle to lift it these days...i have a small sony box that gets left alone as it's one of the heaviest boxes i have and sometimes i nearly keel over picking it up lol...it belonged to an ol member on here (litfan) who was very ill for years...god knows how he managed with it (sony f40)

JVC RC-M90JW = 25.2lbs
Conion C100-F = 28.2lbs

Pretty much the same with batteries at exactly a 3lb variance

Thank you Sir...i never put batteries in mine so will be a bit lighter :-)

caution

Member (SA)
Mar 25, 2014
Boomboxery
Transistorized said:

JVC RC-M90JW = 25.2lbs
Conion C100-F = 28.2lbs

Exactly a 3lb variance
They're the same weight if you take the batteries out of the C-100F (10 Duracells = 3.06 lbs/1390g) :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.