VENICE BEACH MEET - "Moving out of the Country" meet for Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

trippy1313

Member (SA)
Jul 16, 2013
Seattle-Tacoma, WA
Sorry Chris, I wanted to make it down to meet the SoCal group and say Bon Voyoge in person. But it's been a crazy couple months and just didn't go how I hoped.

Rock out this weekend brothers, and post up like you always do!

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
trippy1313 said:
Sorry Chris, I wanted to make it down to meet the SoCal group and say Bon Voyoge in person. But it's been a crazy couple months and just didn't go how I hoped.

Rock out this weekend brothers, and post up like you always do!
Its cool bro, We'll do it again when I get back! :w00t: :yes: Now you can focus your energy in to get to Vegas next year!

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
OVER THE TOP!

I will let the pictures speak for themselves....

Attachments

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
mancardo said:
WOW!.....nice pictures Chris...It looks like you guys had a blast :rock:
We did. On the Venice boardwalk, we have people pinned down. They have no choice but to walk by and take the heat! 90% of the people just love it...the other 10% WELL...
After 5 hours of blasting and two complaints....
Photo Dec 10, 3 40 16 PM.jpg
We got to steppin'
Photo Dec 10, 3 54 03 PM.jpg

rokbox2112

Member (SA)
Dec 11, 2012
Orange,California
I'm Glad we made a great Imprez YO! BUMPBOXX stole the glory and I say BANG ON ROKAS!!! No jealously that was wild... I found that a great market maker even without analog identity... I was moved by 2 elderly ladies who actually made there way to the wall of Boom! And said look at that. My grandson had one... Very nice... I think we did well beyond the standard GIG recent summer.Be strange as the new Year passes and look around and see your not in the line in front or behind to Lead us Chris! But we follow in spirit Brotha! And Dave ROX! and good choice to lead the way... Be well and Blessed you and the misses... You know we all Love you both. till the B.sides BRO! rox!

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
rokbox2112 said:
I'm Glad we made a great Imprez YO! BUMPBOXX stole the glory and I say BANG ON ROKAS!!! No jealously that was wild... I found that a great market maker even without analog identity... I was moved by 2 elderly ladies who actually made there way to the wall of Boom! And said look at that. My grandson had one... Very nice... I think we did well beyond the standard GIG recent summer.Be strange as the new Year passes and look around and see your not in the line in front or behind to Lead us Chris! But we follow in spirit Brotha! And Dave ROX! and good choice to lead the way... Be well and Blessed you and the misses... You know we all Love you both. till the B.sides BRO! rox!
Thank you for the kind words Mike. After all these years. I'm so glad we have had the chance to meet up at least a few times to do what we do! Keep flying the So Cal Flag with our brothers so when I come back it's a BLASTER ARMY!

MyOhMy said:
Another great get-together, nice one chaps. :yes:

Is it just me or does anyone else take a close look at the EQ's to compare the settings on different boxes? :hmmm:
Thank you M.o.M.
I do notice how people have their own settings and sound contours. Very interesting!

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Way to represent the boombox community, guys!! :cool: :afro: :rock: :chris920:
That Lloyds with the huge chrome caps is gorgeous! Also, that poor Crown looks like a mini in that lineup of monsters. :lol:

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
Nice pics, always makes me wish i was closer. You guys have so much fun. Who was in charge of the tunes tho...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
Martin123 said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plR4bE-F6ok
That is sooooo SICK!

I love that shiat!

T-STER said:
Nice pics, always makes me wish i was closer. You guys have so much fun. Who was in charge of the tunes tho...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
In this situation, I had a deep cycle marine battery wired to a power inverter with an FM transmitter set up in my truck just a few yards away. It was a random mix of early Hip Hop and 80's tracks.

Fatdog said:
Way to represent the boombox community, guys!! :cool: :afro: :rock: :chris920:
That Lloyds with the huge chrome caps is gorgeous! Also, that poor Crown looks like a mini in that lineup of monsters. :lol:
Thanks FD, one day, you and I are going to rock some boxes together!

Status
Not open for further replies.