Venice Beach 2018 "ALL CLASSIC BOOMBOX" Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
If I can ever get my ass off this miserable East Coast you guys are going to have to deal with JVC Floyd then there will be a motherfuking earthquake lol. I live for that day.

SLO

Member (SA)
May 19, 2014
Inland Empire, Southern California
JVC Floyd said:
If I can ever get my ass off this miserable East Coast you guys are going to have to deal with JVC Floyd then there will be a motherfuking earthquake lol. I live for that day.
It would be an honor to have you in attendance Floyd! Minus the earthquake haha

mellymelsr

Member (SA)
Sep 11, 2009
Northern Cali
Headed for Venice Beach tomorrow morning! Gonna be a blast! Venice Beach is the perfect place for a boombox meet. Even the cops are cool with us.

SLO

Member (SA)
May 19, 2014
mellymelsr said:
Headed for Venice Beach tomorrow morning! Gonna be a blast! Venice Beach is the perfect place for a boombox meet. Even the cops are cool with us.
See you guys tomorrow Mel! :clap: Cant wait to show James Venice Beach, and hopefully we can hook up with the UK guys via Facebook live or Whats App :thumbsup:

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
Can somebody get me some sand from Venice beach , I'll gladly pay the shipping. I been working like a mule dog to save money for a California trip I just hope I can reach the goal .

neanderthal

Member (SA)
Jan 1, 2016
Have fun guys.

I woke up feeling sick and have had to, um ..., attend to "matters of the state" on my porcelain throne several times this morning.

I was gonna bring my Sharp QT 73-CD. Tape don't work :-/ , CD don't work :-/ , radio works and it has a bluetooth dongle :w00t: . However, I play music off my phone or off my laptop mostly so that's all I really need it for.

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
Badass !! Some sick looking boxes there and looks like a great time was had by all. Look at that little dude with his hair looking fly and his Addidas threads :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

caution

Member (SA)
Mar 25, 2014
Boomboxery
Hey there's SLO!
Sweet jack-in-the-boombox in that first pic
Any interesting incidents with the public or fuzz?

SLO

Member (SA)
May 19, 2014
docs said:
Was great to hook up with you guys and bring the meets together, global boomer brothers
Connecting with you guys was the highlight of the day! That was very cool to be part of your guys party!

T-STER said:
Badass !! Some sick looking boxes there and looks like a great time was had by all. Look at that little dude with his hair looking fly and his Addidas threads :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Haha, that's my 5 year old son :-) We're raising him right!

caution said:
Hey there's JC!
Sweet jack-in-the-boombox in that first pic
Any interesting incidents with the public or fuzz?
No police hassles at all this time! Just a great day of blasting tunes bro!

I'm gonna start a new thread with more pics under General Chat :-) Stay tuned...

Dr DER

Member (SA)
Jan 30, 2015
Refferside Cali
Sorry guys but I did not really take any pictures.
Just cruisin I hope you enjoy your boom Box chain.. It was a gift from all of us collectors/family..

JustCruisin

Member (SA)
Jan 28, 2012
Midwest, USA
Dr DER said:
Sorry guys but I did not really take any pictures.
Just cruisin I hope you enjoy your boom Box chain.. It was a gift from all of us collectors/family..
Of course, Dave! I can't thank you all enough! I'm going to put batteries in it and rock it everywhere! :breakdance:
Since it has 2 clocks I will set one to West Coast time and one to Central time..:cool:
When people ask "wow! Where'd you get that?!" I'm gonna say, "the big homie Dave from Riverside hooked me up when I was in Venice Beach! :hooray:
image.jpg

mellymelsr

Member (SA)
Sep 11, 2009
Northern Cali
Had a great time in Venice. The people, tge atmosphere, and the reception by the public was great. There were so many requests for pictures with the boomboxes from people passing by. Even the homeless people were dancing to the music. I love being able to blast boomers in their element...outdoors. Gotta say the C100FF is loud as hell. That boombox continues to impress me. Can't wait to do Venice again.

Status
Not open for further replies.