The now Boomroom and Booms around the house

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
Looks great lad, glad to help son, would love to see you're new car, im just glad i don't collect those lol...nice one....virus be buggered haha :-) :cool:

TechnicsDan82

Member (SA)
Jul 25, 2018
wales cardigan
docs said:
Wow congrats, a very kind gesture too.
Thanks ! yes indeed a very kind gesture thanks to my friend reno

Rimmer36 said:
Looks great lad, glad to help son, would love to see you're new car, im just glad i don't collect those lol...nice one....virus be buggered haha
Thanks again bro it does indeed look fantastic we are all very much loving the boomroom HOUSE OF BOOM !!!! yeah when we call over with some food il park the new car where you can see it ! its a awsome car its a VW GOLF mk4 and its a beast goes like **** well quick ! better than my old madmax focus lol

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Wait a minute... is that a Sharp GX-300?!!! That's an amazing boombox you have there. And that Goldstar is quite the catch too. :cool: :afro:

Reactions: Radio raheem

TechnicsDan82

Member (SA)
Jul 25, 2018
wales cardigan
Northerner said:
Wow nice one! Some corkers in there!
Thanks northerner !

Fatdog said:
Wait a minute... is that a Sharp GX-300?!!! That's an amazing boombox you have there. And that Goldstar is quite the catch too.
Its a Sharp GF-6500 my friend ! its the one with the mic behind the panel it is a nioce mono box i must say ! also love my Goldstar that has a great sound to it

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
That's awesome , I know first hand if reno says he'll give you something he follows through. You got more in one swoop than some of us could accumulate in 10 years. Rock on !.

Reactions: Radio raheem

TechnicsDan82

Member (SA)
Jul 25, 2018
wales cardigan
Fatdog said:
Hey Dan, I was referring to this one:

fairplay i forgot about that one being a sharp ! sorry about that fatdog ! i stand corrected thank you !

JVC Floyd said:
That's awesome , I know first hand if reno says he'll give you something he follows through. You got more in one swoop than some of us could accumulate in 10 years. Rock on !.
Thank you JVC FLOYD ! reno is a fantastic friend of mine he is a bro to me !

DPaignall said:
Great boomroom - I've a Mk3 Golf VR6 - it goes VroomVroom!
Thanks DPAIGNALL we really love our BoomRoom thanks to Reno ! yeah Golfs really are the dogs do dars !!! loving my mk4 its goes so well and handles like a go-cart with the coilovers that have been added to it hehehe

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
JVC Floyd said:
The quality of some of those boxes like that Phillips and the sharp gx shows an awesome generosity on the part of reno.
hey thanks homie glad to help you like others, truth be told i need the space lol and Dan loves his audio like me just want to apologise here for my daft jokes regarding you lad, someone might get the wrong idea haha

TechnicsDan82

Member (SA)
Jul 25, 2018
wales cardigan
JVC Floyd said:
The quality of some of those boxes like that Phillips and the sharp gx shows an awesome generosity on the part of reno.
indeed it does jvc floyd ! and i am really greatfull to have been given such a gift from reno means alot to me trust !

Rimmer36 said:
hey thanks homie glad to help you like others, truth be told i need the space lol and Dan loves his audio like me just want to apologise here for my daft jokes regarding you lad, someone might get the wrong idea haha
i do love my audio well said bro ! my house is now audio hehehehe respect to my mrs for letting me fill the house lol there isnt a room without some sort of audio lmfao !! well chuffed and we as a family love the boomroom ! my 3 year son loves to sit in there and whatch VHS films he also picked out the black phillips boombox for himself so he has that in his bedroom and enjoys his story cassettes and music on it ! Thanks again Reno im still shocked at the massive gift of all these fantastic boomboxes !

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
Seriously im glad to part with some boxes Dan...i see all these broken boomboxes on line and im like WTF lol well that is just not me....there was a nice aiwa 880 just sold for a fortune, im glad im not buying any more boomboxes haha

Reactions: TechnicsDan82