Hemiguy2006 (Florida)

* Oldskool69 (Alabama)
Blu_Fuz (Wisconsin)
Lasonic TRC-920 (California)
Stranj (Venezuela)
Gluecifer (Australia)
ViennaSound (Austria)
Mmcodomino (Germany)

For the record, so far you guys (both teams) are quicker at turning this around than the guys typically do at tapeheads.net :)

jaetee

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Florida's West Coast
blu_fuz said:
I think it is going in the mail today on it's way to me.
Cool...

So, let me get this straight.... After Freddie's peanut-gallery-esque laughter following Fatdog's comment about Ford93 in the Team JVC thread, he turns out to be a speedbump for Team Maxell... :-P :lol: :lol: Gottaluvit! :angelic:

oldskool69

Staff member
May 5, 2009
'Bama!!! Deep In Da' Heart O' Dixie
jaetee said:
blu_fuz said:
I think it is going in the mail today on it's way to me.
Cool...

So, let me get this straight.... After Freddie's peanut-gallery-esque laughter following Fatdog's comment about Ford93 in the Team JVC thread, he turns out to be a speedbump for Team Maxell... :-P :lol: :lol: Gottaluvit! :angelic:
Heeeeeeeey !!! Frank wasn't so speedy either!!! I believe (Inside Florida no less...) Ed shipped around June 20th...I recieved it well after that! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Plus I knew I was in danger as I had to prepare to go to Toccoa Falls that week for Centri-Kid Camp! :-D

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
oldskool69 said:
Heeeeeeeey !!! Frank wasn't so speedy either!!! I believe (Inside Florida no less...) Ed shipped around June 20th...I recieved it well after that! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Plus I knew I was in danger as I had to prepare to go to Toccoa Falls that week for Centri-Kid Camp! :-D
That sure was a lot of unnecessary typing. It would have been easier to type "Blah, blah, blah."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jaetee

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Florida's West Coast
Okay, now that apparent progress is being made with the tapes again, I have sent L-920 a PM asking how long he will still be in Japan and found it could be up to another month or so. Therefore, I've moved him to the end of the list.

Bold Text = Tape received
Bold Italics = Tape received and shipped to next participant
* = next in line to receive tape

JaeTee
Uncle Ed (Florida)
Hemiguy2006 (Florida)

Oldskool69 (Alabama)
* Blu_Fuz (Wisconsin)
Stranj (Venezuela)
Gluecifer (Australia)
ViennaSound (Austria)
Mmcodomino (Germany)
Lasonic TRC-920 (California)

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
oldskool69 said:
hemiguy2006 said:
Sure Blame me for having the tape for 4 days :blink:
Oh lighten up!!! We know the seniors run the postal system in Florida! You think that's bad, you ought to see how the mail runs in 'Bama!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[ Image ]
They have mail service in Alabama? :huh: Then why did I have to drive all the way to Pinson to get my DT-680 part? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oldskool69

Staff member
May 5, 2009
'Bama!!! Deep In Da' Heart O' Dixie
Fatdog said:
oldskool69 said:
hemiguy2006 said:
Sure Blame me for having the tape for 4 days :blink:
Oh lighten up!!! We know the seniors run the postal system in Florida! You think that's bad, you ought to see how the mail runs in 'Bama!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[ Image ]
They have mail service in Alabama? :huh: Then why did I have to drive all the way to Pinson to get my DT-680 part? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Didn't you see the truck in the pic? Did it look like it moves? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
oldskool69 said:
Didn't you see the truck in the pic? Did it look like it moves? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Flat tires or rims-only - it can still be pushed. :-P

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Nice tunes guys!

Received today, dubbed, recorded 3 songs, and on it's way tomorrow! PMing next in line now.

This is sooooo cool!

Thank you oldskool69 for the gift :thumbsup: .

Status
Not open for further replies.