Status
Not open for further replies.

mmcodomino

Member (SA)
Mar 5, 2010
Berlin, Germany
www.myradio.berlin
Just a little history lesson ;-)

Adolf Dassler was the founder of Adidas in Germany. Adidas (get it? :lol: )

His borther founded the comapny PUMA which is rather not producing sneakers I think...they are more into sports equipment.

Anyway, whoever wears PUMA socks with Adidas sneaker just carries on an old family fight. :w00t: :lol:

Sorry for being a geek :lol:

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Kingrat, those Adidas BBQ shoes are freakin' awesome!! I must find some for myself. :yes: :yes:

kingrat2010

Member (SA)
Jun 2, 2010
austria west
kingrat2010.blogspot.com
thanx fatdog
its one of the 35 superstars, designed for the 35 superstar anniversary
designed by upper playground from california(think so) limited to 4000 pairs or was it 400(have to take a look again) absolutely mint :lol:
and monolithic got the same ones
gonna check the size
if u want to trade it for a boombox just pm me :lol:

mr.getitdone

Member (SA)
Jun 29, 2010
dallas texas
masta z those ams kill!!! i love those bbq addias king.ohh and imm looking fora camra soo i can post a picture of my new forces.i alsoo bought some air yeezys last christmas but their a little banged upp.ill post a pic thoo.and i cant forget tha grayflight 45 jordans i just bought online cuse they didnt have them in my size at tha storee. im still on a quest for some all whit space jams :-D i found them reall cheapp but imm starting too thinkk there fakee :sadno: well pics will be up shortly :ls-duel:

kingrat2010

Member (SA)
Jun 2, 2010
austria west
kingrat2010.blogspot.com
terry just do it
sneakers and boomboxes just go good together, u have to supply the shop with a nice boombox for the window and grab some nice sneakers
master z nice infrared airmax, they just made their way to austria, but i aint got no money to spend

el cad

Member (SA)
Oct 13, 2009
Posted these before, but they belong in this thread.

I never knew I needed driving shoes, until my wife got me a pair. Damn they feel good.

Master Z

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Toledo, OH!
Had to dig up this old thread to post some pics I forgot to upload.
Here's a pair of Jordan VI's. These are almost identical to the ones Nike originally released in 91'. Back then they were the second pair of J's I bought myself, and at $125 a pop, that was a lot of lawns cut around the neighborhood. Lol!

This coming year Jordan brand will release some more retros that are pretty much exact reproductions of their classics. specifically the # V. I'll probably end up with two pair of those. :cool:

Master Z

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Toledo, OH!
Check this out!
I got a voucher from my work to buy some safety shoes. Go to the store and was surprised they have pumas. I checked out what other styles they had online and picked these. They just came in today.
No reason you can't look fly at work. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.