The Boomboxery Pose

tapemaster1.875

Sep 11, 2016
Oregon, United States
The Boomboxery Creed:

This is my Boombox. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My Boombox is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

Without me, my Boombox is useless. Without my Boombox, I am useless. I must fire my Boombox true. I must shoot my Boombox straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will…

My Boombox and I know that what counts in war is not the sounds we fire, the noise of our bass, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the beats that count. We will hit…..hard.

My Boombox is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its speakers and its decibels. I will keep my Boombox clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will…

Before God, I swear this creed. My Boombox and I are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but peace!

DSC00838.JPG

DSC00843.JPG

DSC00844.JPG

DSC00849.JPG

Reactions: black jack

FWSnake

Member (SA)
Mar 17, 2017
Oregon, USA
tapemaster1.875 said:
The Boomboxery Creed:

This is my Boombox. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My Boombox is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my Boombox is useless. Without my Boombox, I am useless. I must fire my Boombox true. I must shoot my Boombox straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will… My Boombox and I know that what counts in war is not the sounds we fire, the noise of our bass, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the beats that count. We will hit…..hard. My Boombox is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its speakers and its decibels. I will keep my Boombox clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will… Before God, I swear this creed. My Boombox and I are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but peace!
DSC00838.JPG
DSC00843.JPG
DSC00844.JPG
DSC00849.JPG
This reminded me of Full Metal Jacket, one of my favorite movies of all time. Very clean Lasonic you have there.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
JVC Floyd said:
Hell I scare people wherever I go ,and most of the time I'm just minding my own business.
IMG_20170530_154821.jpg
Geeeezzz man! :blink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

tapemaster1.875 said:
The Boomboxery Creed:

This is my Boombox. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My Boombox is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my Boombox is useless. Without my Boombox, I am useless. I must fire my Boombox true. I must shoot my Boombox straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will… My Boombox and I know that what counts in war is not the sounds we fire, the noise of our bass, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the beats that count. We will hit…..hard. My Boombox is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its speakers and its decibels. I will keep my Boombox clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will… Before God, I swear this creed. My Boombox and I are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but peace!
DSC00838.JPG
DSC00843.JPG
DSC00844.JPG
DSC00849.JPG
GREAT PICTURES!

Boomboxery Pose small.jpg

Reactions: black jack