The anticipation!

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
JVC Floyd said:
I've learned this is the best way to torture sumbitches , that shite gets me every time lol.
Well it’s taking a long time to get here so I’ve got to entertain myself somehow whilst doing the boring waiting bit lol

Not sure whether I should give another clue or not

Van Presence

Member (SA)
Jan 27, 2015
Parnassus, NZ
Northerner said:
so we have a bb40 on the way :clap: :-)
Bingo!!!
Wow! I was thinking you'd got yourself a Wheely.I probably would’ve been just as happy with a Wheely to be honest! Really want one of those too

Yea sorry I keep forgetting to mail you back about the 1 in Christchurch. They never replied to my messages and then the shop was empty. Hate to think where they ended up.

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
Van Presence said:
so we have a bb40 on the way :clap: :-)
Bingo!!!
Wow! I was thinking you'd got yourself a Wheely.I probably would’ve been just as happy with a Wheely to be honest! Really want one of those too
Yea sorry I keep forgetting to mail you back about the 1 in Christchurch. They never replied to my messages and then the shop was empty. Hate to think where they ended up.
No worries...I’ll get one eventually. If I can blag a BB40 I’m sure I can blag a Wheely :-)

deech said:
I hate spoilers ! Now the anticipation is over. grrr. You got a very nice looking boombox Simon :)
Congratulations.
Not for me it’s not, I’m still waiting lol. The tracking says it’s in the uk half way up the country, just needs to get a lot more north!

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
Sorry sorry sorry!...have been so busy with other stuff including a new quad bike that I’ve not even cleaned it yet but here’s a pic, it’s a beauty!!!

2CA5F771-1F93-4907-9D8F-3DABB83E6954.jpeg

Timecop1987

Member (SA)
Jul 24, 2017
it shure is!

allways liked the symmetry and proportions on these, but for the money they usually go for i stick to other boxes :yes:

Enjoy your new rare gem! cleaning that thing will be a great pleasure for sure :cool: