The 2nd International Boombox Meeting Dessau/Germany 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

stormsven

Member (SA)
Jan 14, 2011
Sofia, Bulgaria
Dudes im wondering to come to the meeting too. Is there somebody who is going to travel from Berlin to Dessau whit train or so (i know about Max but i think the Herbie is going to be full whit boxes and Roman :lol: ) . Eventually my flight is arriving on 4th 9. 30 on Tegel Berlin. Its goin to be a lot easier for me to travel to Dessau whit somebody who is familiar whit the transport there. Just trying to figure it out the easy way :weed: .
Thanks in advance :-) .

mmcodomino

Member (SA)
Mar 5, 2010
Berlin, Germany
www.myradio.berlin
stormsven said:
Dudes im wondering to come to the meeting too. Is there somebody who is going to travel from Berlin to Dessau whit train or so (i know about Max but i think the Herbie is going to be full whit boxes and Roman :lol: ) . Eventually my flight is arriving on 4th 9. 30 on Tegel Berlin. Its goin to be a lot easier for me to travel to Dessau whit somebody who is familiar whit the transport there. Just trying to figure it out the easy way :weed: .
PM'd you ;-)

stormsven

Member (SA)
Jan 14, 2011
Sofia, Bulgaria
mmcodomino said:
stormsven said:
PM'd you ;-)
Max you rock :thumbsup: . Thanks a lot.

stormsven

Member (SA)
Jan 14, 2011
Sofia, Bulgaria
So im commin deffo :thumbsup: (just bought a ticket). Huge thanks to Max for help whit info and for that he is going to give me a lift to Dessau too. Another one - ill put a tread for one time offer in "for sale" section for some of my boxes if somebody want some of them to use the opportunity that i can bring it without shipping costs over. So check please and let me know. The prices are goin to be fair ad far from epay madness :yes:
So want me or not im commin :superduper: :thumbsup: .

mmcodomino

Member (SA)
Mar 5, 2010
Berlin, Germany
www.myradio.berlin
JVC838 said:
Are there some contests planned with boomboxes ?

...like a sound-off, tape fast-forward competition, power consumption on max volume or Boombox long distance throw :-D ?
I vote for boombox distance throwing with Peter's M90 :-P :lol:

Hmmm - when it comes to volume contests, I should bring my Conion :lol: .

Something like best-sounding mini would be interesting...tape race sounds cool too! :yes:

Or we can do the carshow-style and vote for the best box of each brand that is present there :-D .

I can't wait! And I am crossing my fingers so much that Roman can come this year - it would be so sad if he missed it twice :'-(

stormsven

Member (SA)
Jan 14, 2011
Sofia, Bulgaria
Yea the contests will be really cool :thumbsup: . And if you are goin trowing boxes i need a big net to catch em. And Max we'll need a Kafer trailer to bring back all catch :lol: . Ill open the door of the Herbie so when Peters M90 get trowed to land safely in the seats and to get safe to your shelves :lol: . And Max one bitte when you are goin to buy a batteries buy please 6x C for me so im not goin to carry some from here and in the plane (ill bring just one mini for the meet) :lol: . Im off now to figure out how im going to bring Max's 920 safe :thumbsup:
4 days left :thumbsup:
And fingers crossed Roman is recovering fast and will meet him. If he knows what present is coming for him he'll recover fast deffo :yes: . We are whit you Roman. Get well.

mmcodomino

Member (SA)
Mar 5, 2010
Berlin, Germany
www.myradio.berlin
stormsven said:
Yea the contests will be really cool :thumbsup: . And if you are goin trowing boxes i need a big net to catch em. And Max we'll need a Kafer trailer to bring back all catch :lol: . Ill open the door of the Herbie so when Peters M90 get trowed to land safely in the seats and to get safe to your shelves :lol: . And Max one bitte when you are goin to buy a batteries buy please 6x C for me so im not goin to carry some from here and in the plane (ill bring just one mini for the meet) :lol: . Im off now to figure out how im going to bring Max's 920 safe :thumbsup:
4 days left :thumbsup:
And fingers crossed Roman is recovering fast and will meet him. If he knows what present is coming for him he'll recover fast deffo :yes: . We are whit you Roman. Get well.
Okay, I'll get some pillows ready in Herbie for the M90 to land :lol: .
For the 920, use the smuggling compartment that is located on any public transportation such as a bus :lol: .
6 Cs are no problem to get for you :yes: .
See you soon! :-D

stormsven

Member (SA)
Jan 14, 2011
Sofia, Bulgaria
Damn, cant wait. All packed ( Max's 920 :yes: ) drinking some coffee (cant get wasted, must drive to the airport after few hours :lol: ). And hoping Max is commin to get me (not about me but about the Sanyo at least :lol: ). And dreaming that Peter is goin to find me a black elephant and ill have enough money for.... And will meet a pack of crazy dudes and gals like myself (its nice to get out of the single wolf collector role :lol: ). And my girl is goin to take a breath from me :lol: . And so on..... :thumbsup:
O yea and preparing my German slang from 10 words :lol: .
Bis bald

mmcodomino

Member (SA)
Mar 5, 2010
Berlin, Germany
www.myradio.berlin
stormsven said:
Damn, cant wait. All packed ( Max's 920 :yes: ) drinking some coffee (cant get wasted, must drive to the airport after few hours :lol: ). And hoping Max is commin to get me (not about me but about the Sanyo at least :lol: ). And dreaming that Peter is goin to find me a black elephant and ill have enough money for.... And will meet a pack of crazy dudes and gals like myself (its nice to get out of the single wolf collector role :lol: ). And my girl is goin to take a breath from me :lol: . And so on..... :thumbsup:
O yea and preparing my German slang from 10 words :lol: .
Bis bald
We will be on our way to the airport shortly!
Gonna leave here at around 8:30 am :yes:
Boxes are packed up:
Telefunken Stdio 1M from Zippy
JVC M70 & Crown 850 from me
Off we go!
See you guys soon! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :breakdance:

Status
Not open for further replies.