Super rare aka. Golden Blockbuster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisrudeness

Member (SA)
Jan 1, 2014
South East London UK
Rimmer36 said:
Did Doc's not post you out an 880 last year? Stereomad an M90?
Yes it's stereomads m90 thats been badly damaged Rory, i said nothing because i dont want a drama, also what can Lee do he did his best in posting it and i said i would take full responsability also he slashed £200 off the price so he has done his bit, all you can do is claim of the insurance and basically when you do that you get you're money back but the radio goes into landfill well im not up for that as this m90 is a special one, both the case has been damaged and the electronics, such is life, it is in for repair now
docs 880 is fine, but there is no way im posting anything to anyone, it's pick up only...when it comes to things like this im afraid, when it comes to me im cursed mate, i have no luck but then look at the damage you're radio took, im suprised you will post anything eather
So you'll be picking up boxes from now on that other collectors sell you?

Hisrudeness said:
Did Doc's not post you out an 880 last year? Stereomad an M90?
Yes it's stereomads m90 thats been badly damaged Rory, i said nothing because i dont want a drama, also what can Lee do he did his best in posting it and i said i would take full responsability also he slashed £200 off the price so he has done his bit, all you can do is claim of the insurance and basically when you do that you get you're money back but the radio goes into landfill well im not up for that as this m90 is a special one, both the case has been damaged and the electronics, such is life, it is in for repair now
docs 880 is fine, but there is no way im posting anything to anyone, it's pick up only...when it comes to things like this im afraid, when it comes to me im cursed mate, i have no luck but then look at the damage you're radio took, im suprised you will post anything eather
So you'll be picking up boxes from now on that other collectors sell you?

Parts too?

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
Didn't i read a post on S2G where the M90 arrived you were well happy and they all lived happily ever after?

Is that a different one?

I hate to think of an M90 getting busted up, thats too sad :bang:

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
T-STER said:
Didn't i read a post on S2G where the M90 arrived you were well happy and they all lived happily ever after?

Is that a different one?

I hate to think of an M90 getting busted up, thats too sad :bang:
It's the same one Tstar i just didn't say anything lad, such is life my friend :blush: :-)To be honest im not to worried about the structual damage, its just a 4" split on the back left hand corner, it's the electronics that bother me, deck is dead but worst still it's howling out of the left hand speaker, almost like a dirty record bar but the m90 dosen't have one of those, anyway it's in with my engineer, one can only hope bud

FWSnake

Member (SA)
Mar 17, 2017
Oregon, USA
Whoa, that's a killer box. Love the LED's! Shame it got damaged, I'd be pissed off if this happened to me to tell the truth :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.