Sunshine mix 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldskool69

Staff member
May 5, 2009
'Bama!!! Deep In Da' Heart O' Dixie
Mrs. Fatdog said:
Pfft Ira, I don't NEED an invitation, I will show up whenever and wherever I want. But let's be honest, you boys couldn't handle me being there. It just wouldn't be fair.
Don't worry 'bout' ol' Mrs. Fatdog Ira she'll be...

Oh sh!t I see my wife has posted! :jawdrop: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :nugget: :nugget: :nugget:

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
just heard from jimmy --

he stubbed his stub....

nothing too serious .. new nurse said he.should be back on the trail in a few days

THAFUZZ

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Midwest, USA
Will there be a list of Boxes being brought so We can try and bring a wider variety of radios? That way We don't bring too many duplicates?

oldskool69

Staff member
May 5, 2009
THAFUZZ said:
Will there be a list of Boxes being brought so We can try and bring a wider variety of radios? That way We don't bring too many duplicates?
I will be posting my list shortly. I don't know what Bobby wants to bring but my intent is to not bring anything I've had at the meet prior except say three (one being the black CP-7) that I know ya'll would enjoy. :-D

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
this time --i planned an upgraded array of cobys and VINI

and 3 entirely new frolicking chicks

and an unusual but attractive outfit

oldskool69

Staff member
May 5, 2009
Mrs. Fatdog said:
I am genuinely excited that you boys are getting together again. I hope you have a great time.
My only wish is that you could roll with us Paula. The thought passed through my feeble mind that maybe Memaw and Pawpaw could hold on to Emily whilst we all trekked together. Tunya will be riding along and it would have been nice to balance the crew. :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.