Sunshine mix 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs. Fatdog

Member (SA)
Jul 13, 2011
Middle TN
This just goes to show how much yall really dont know me. I HATE driving, or riding. Atlanta is my limit for car rides, especially with the hubs. We dont travel well. Besides....let the boys be boys i say. Some quality time with lil dog suits me just fine. Maybe some day you boys will take me up n a southeast meet.

oldskool69

Staff member
May 5, 2009
'Bama!!! Deep In Da' Heart O' Dixie
Mrs. Fatdog said:
This just goes to show how much yall really dont know me. I HATE driving, or riding. Atlanta is my limit for car rides, especially with the hubs. We dont travel well. Besides....let the boys be boys i say. Some quality time with lil dog suits me just fine. Maybe some day you boys will take me up n a southeast meet.
We can always put Bobby in a trailer... :lol:

And you hit the nail on the head with a Southeast or better yet large regional. You guys are actually pretty much the center of the universe location wise east of the Mississippi. :afro:

hemiguy2006

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
ford93 said:
Hey, you guys check check the RSVP section Frank posted so he can get an idea how many of us are attending.

It's right under this topic.
With 38 views and 1 post don't look like there will be much of a sunshine mix going on this year.

Mrs. Fatdog

Member (SA)
Jul 13, 2011
Middle TN
<script language='javascript'> </script>

oldskool69 said:
We can always put Bobby in a trailer... :lol:

And you hit the nail on the head with a Southeast or better yet large regional. You guys are actually pretty much the center of the universe location wise east of the Mississippi. :afro:
Maybe I will try to coordinate something one of these days. And yes, where we live is truly just a few miles from the exact center of TN. An eight hr drive in any direction will get a TON of folks within range.

Ghettoboom767

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
USA
Those are some great memories,the 09' meet!!:)
Just wish I could attend this year but who knows there's still a small chance. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.