Sunday Market Shenanigans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
Sel The Don said:
Haha I'm still here but my parents ans my sister have sprung a surprise visit to me and are here for a few weeks. I know I know, I'm missing the market too!

P.s. I'm flying to the UK on the 19th (this coming Monday), if anyone wants a machine let me know, I can take them with me and send them while I'm there to make things cheaper! I'll be around London, Leicester and Manchester.
Ooh what ya got for sale? :-)

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
Sel The Don said:
Everything in my photos mate. Is there anything in particular you're looking for?
Well I don't know really. I like classic one piecers. Decent sounding. I'm at 60+ radios so I've got some pretty decent stuff. I like the rarer ones these days. I like the Continental Conion in this thread...I've got a similar one but I don't think I got it working properly. So anything decent really lol

stragulus

Member (SA)
Sep 4, 2014
New York
I *love* these markets. It was my favorite thing as a kid. Back then the quest was to score working color tv's. I hauled giant 27" consoles with vacuum tubes instead of transistors that were also really suitable as personal space heaters. Learned the hard way that power cord is out does not mean it's safe to tinker with (ouch). Now that I live in a big city without a car, none of that stuff is easily available. Miss it.

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
Sel The Don said:
How's about you take everything I have at rock bottom prices?

Now that's a bargain you can't refuse :)
Well there was a uk bloke on Facebook who had about 100 to sell but as a job lot...told him I had the money and a big van but he disappeared lol

Sel The Don

Member (SA)
Jun 5, 2015
Bursa, Turkey
I've been in the UK for the past week, I flew back home yesterday but am now jetting off again tomorrow for another week. Unfortunately the shenanigans are on hold whilst work takes priority.

Northerner, I've about 45 machines. I could hop in the Q7 and drive to the UK with them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.