Some of my sealed cassettes in a new display

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gluecifer

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Belmont, Australia
After being fed up with my tapes in lots of different places I thought they might go nicely under the glass of my coffee table.

And they do!

Rock On.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
That's pretty slick, Glue. :cool: I really like the look of the Denon HD-M 90 cassette. Is it a CrO2? Do you have any extras for trade? :-D

Gluecifer

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Belmont, Australia
Thanks, Bobby! The HD-M is Metal!

Hmmi don't think I do, I think I only had a couple and I've recorded on the other one, but if I do have spare it's yours!

Rock On.

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Great spot for those cassettes!

I wanted to do something like that and the wifey said no :lol:

stormsven

Member (SA)
Jan 14, 2011
Sofia, Bulgaria
Whoa :w00t: . I figured out display for opened cassettes, but was thinking how to display the sealed. So you made it splendid and i think to steal your brilliant idea :thumbsup:

jaetee

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Florida's West Coast
Gluecifer said:

Hmmi don't think I do, I think I only had a couple and I've recorded on the other one, but if I do have spare it's yours

Rock On.
Nice display, Glu!!!! MA-R still sealed... worth about $574.77 nowadays. :w00t: :lol: (ok, not yet... but soon!)

I have a few HD-M's kickin' around here. but they are already open. I may be able to scare one up for the big dog and drop some tunes on it.... :)

I promised Fuzzy-bear (thafuzz) a tape too, it's been sitting here for a few weeks needing to be mailed... :dunce:

jaetee said:
Gluecifer said:

Hmmi don't think I do, I think I only had a couple and I've recorded on the other one, but if I do have spare it's yours

Rock On.
Nice display, Glu!!!! MA-R still sealed... worth about $574.77 nowadays. :w00t: :lol: (ok, not yet... but soon!)

I have a few HD-M's kickin' around here. but they are already open. I may be able to scare one up for the big dog and drop some tunes on it.... :)

I promised Fuzzy-bear (thafuzz) a tape too, it's been sitting here for a few weeks needing to be mailed... :dunce:
jaetee there's a cool story behind that MA-R, Glue should chime in with it.

Bobby I have a couple of those sealed Denons. What ya got?

Terry said:
jaetee said:
Gluecifer said:

Rock On.

jaetee there's a cool story behind that MA-R, Glue should chime in with it.

Bobby I have a couple of those sealed Denons. What ya got?
Hey Terry, if you gotta couple o' them Denon's would you be interested in trading one of these for it? I still got Bobby's Sony Metallic at my brother's house, I'll send it out to you bro!!! Haven't forgot...

Brownlow

Member (SA)
Jul 15, 2010
Hey Glue,

I like your style :thumbsup:

Just out of interest, do you have any AD-X stashed away? You've got enough very special sealed blanks in the table.

Cheers

Brownlow

Status
Not open for further replies.