so .....where is our ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

Member (SA)
Aug 30, 2009
Bremerton, WA, USA
I guess it's ok to use this thread to wish Bobby and everyone else that's too busy to stop by on a regular basis a Merry Christmas.

Every time I come here I give thanks for Bobby and everything he's done to provide this place to come for a little fellowship. :smooch:

Oh, and yes, me too! Hi Nicole, you have been missed, also. :clap:

Jeez Louise, Terry, where did you find that pic? :w00t: :lol: :lol:

gsbadbmr

Member (SA)
Apr 2, 2010
Boombox Museum
I'm sure Fatdog is fine :thumbsup: ...On a serious note i always try and respect people's privacy, i'm sure if Bobby wanted to, he would post to this thread...he's probably doing his own thing and i can respect that :-D . Do i miss him...YES...will he pop in soon here...i say YES...when he's ready :thumbsup:

It got me to thinking...were there any 2014 Boomboxery Christmas cards this year? :blush:

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker
gsbadbmr said:
I'm sure Fatdog is fine :thumbsup: ...On a serious note i always try and respect people's privacy, i'm sure if Bobby wanted to, he would post to this thread...he's probably doing his own thing and i can respect that :-D . Do i miss him...YES...will he pop in soon here...i say YES...when he's ready :thumbsup:

It got me to thinking...were there any 2014 Boomboxery Christmas cards this year? :blush:
I just realized that, normally Bobby would send us Christmas cards. I guess this is the first.

Bobby hope all is well and please post soon!

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Man, this is crazy! Ghettoboom767 finally has an avatar after six years here! :lol: :lol: :w00t: :-D

Thanks for the great reading, guys. Currently, I'm still trying to get over the last remnants of influenza / sinus congestion - going on two weeks now. :thumbsdown: It's been over 30 years since I last had the flu, and I think it had been saving up all those years. Mrs. Fatdog thought a trip to the emergency room was in order when I started hallucinating - some of it I don't even remember.

Between work, holiday schedules, and more, we were unable to get a Boomas card out this year. Time has a way of disappearing quickly the older I get. The Mrs. and I hope to make it up to you guys next year. I hope all of you had a great holiday / Christmas / Chanukah with family and friends.

More news to come. :-)

BoomboxLover48

Member (SA)
Dec 3, 2010
Chicago, IL
Bobby, Glad to know you survived the flu!
:yes: :yes:

Please make sure you and family stay healthy. We cannot live without Boomboxery! :-D :-D

I also had one 3 weeks back. It lasted for almost two weeks. I thought I can wash it off with Jim Beam Kentucky bourbon but it only made it worse. I had to walk my GSD also everyday while I was sick in the cold. My coughs woke up the neighborhood. Now I feel fine! I am back in boombox love and spirits waiting for another 777 in a UPS truck. :lol: :lol: :lol: One 777 is not enough! :lol: :lol: :lol:

gsbadbmr

Member (SA)
Apr 2, 2010
Boombox Museum
BoomboxLover48 said:
Please make sure you and family stay healthy. We cannot live without Boomboxery! :-D :-D
:agree: ...if Boomboxery were to shut down i would probably go into a deep depression, and spend all my time on e-Pay "binge buying" all the good boxes :lol: Glad to know you are OK and i knew you would post something sooner or later (i was thinking more "later" :lol: )

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
yo bobby --welcome back to this sweet site

and its so much better to find out your were ill ............
instead of shacking up in a teepee with that skanky cameron diaz
:-)

BoomboxLover48

Member (SA)
Dec 3, 2010
Chicago, IL
redbenjoe said:
yo bobby --welcome back to this sweet site

and its so much better to find out your were ill ............
instead of shacking up in a teepee with that skanky cameron diaz
:-)
You did it Ira!
Now Mrs. Fatdog has to step in and say something NICE! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BoomboxLover48

Member (SA)
Dec 3, 2010
Chicago, IL
gsbadbmr said:
:agree: ...if Boomboxery were to shut down i would probably go into a deep depression, and spend all my time on e-Pay "binge buying" all the good boxes :lol: Glad to know you are OK and i knew you would post something sooner or later (i was thinking more "later" :lol: )
Once I wanted to start a thread about how boomboxes help depression!
They still make me so happy. The days I am depressed for some reason I will pull out one of my babies from my collection and play with it, clean it and listen to music. I am happy again! :yes: :-D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ghettoboom767

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
USA
So glad your back Bobby and thanks for saying that about my avatar! :) The GF-9595H lives again and is being restored.

Bobby I to had the flu for 2 days,right after Christmas missed 2 days work 2,was really sick.
I hadn't had the flu for many years.

Glad it wasn't that bad BBQ influenza.

Status
Not open for further replies.