So Cal Members: STOP Polishing your Knobs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLO

Member (SA)
May 19, 2014
Inland Empire, Southern California
Dam! Looks lIke my kind of function! think I'm all IN, I sent the link to my friend and fellow collector with all the info, I have to work graveyard shift the night before but a few energy drinks and I should be good to go! Any specific timeframe you guys are meeting up?

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
I just got mine yesterday for $38. That's tax included and free shipping, it's actually pretty nice, I love the shoulder strap{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif image.jpg{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif image.jpg

Think in bout rockin it at the Beat Swapmeet

Good job! I have one as well. A few months ago I flew to Alaska, brought a mini with me. Then thought "I should have just brought my i931in the carrying case". From now on, this will be my carry on luggage. ;)

SLO

Member (SA)
May 19, 2014
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
Good job! I have one as well. A few months ago I flew to Alaska, brought a mini with me. Then thought "I should have just brought my i931in the carrying case". From now on, this will be my carry on luggage. ;)
Thanks bro, that's a good idea for a flight, good way to keep it away from people with "sticky fingers" I like the bag though, it's a nice accessory for for the Lasonic's, two thumbs up!

SLO

Member (SA)
May 19, 2014
Looks like I'll be headed out there for the Beat Swapmeet along with the wifey and my little guy :gathering: Cant wait to meet all you guys, should be a cool time out there. Looking forward to blasting some old school Hip-Hop through the streets of Chinatown! Count me IN :rock:

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
SLO said:
Looks like I'll be headed out there for the Beat Swapmeet along with the wifey and my little guy :gathering: Cant wait to meet all you guys, should be a cool time out there. Looking forward to blasting some old school Hip-Hop through the streets of Chinatown! Count me IN :rock:
Awesome, My wife will be with me too.

Should be a "Blast" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.