Six Months Out.... Boomfest 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemiguy2006

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Thank you JT for getting this thread started!!!
I have been thinking about a 2011 meet as well .
After all there are only three months left of 2010.
For three years in a row now , we have had great turn outs in Sorrento .
It just seems to get better every year and It was a great honor to be a part of it.
That being said I would love to be a part of it again this year if it is feasible for my family and I,
even if it is not in Florida.
If planned correctly the Boomboxery meet could be part of a nice weekend or week long vacation.
Florida is a great location because there are lots of really nice places in the area to vacation.
That being said I think that should be kept in mind no matter where it ends up this year.
Lets make it happen in an area that is conducive to vacationing this way its not a great long journey for a one day event.
What is really needed now is a commitment by our members here and a head count, this way we could get a plan together for
another awesome meet this year coming. :thumbsup:
(Even if Freddie ends up coming again) :lol:

jaetee

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Florida's West Coast
hemiguy2006 said:
If planned correctly the Boomboxery meet could be part of a nice weekend or week long vacation.
Florida is a great location because there are lots of really nice places in the area to vacation.
That being said I think that should be kept in mind no matter where it ends up this year.
Lets make it happen in an area that is conducive to vacationing this way its not a great long journey for a one day event.
What is really needed now is a commitment by our members here and a head count, this way we could get a plan together for
another awesome meet this year coming. :thumbsup:
(Even if Freddie ends up coming again) :lol:
Good points, Frank! :agree:

If not in FL, having it in a place where there is some form of vacation destination in close proximity will definitely guarantee more participation, especially from those of us with families.

ahardb0dy

Member (SA)
What's up Freddie? We are hanging in there, Linda is about the same, I'm fine only heavier (20Lbs actually, pushin 290 now!!!), we lost the titan, Pathfinder is running good still working on it. Lowered the Sentra finally now the cat scrapes on speed bumps !!, LOL, still have the few boom boxes I had, except the Seiko the lady at work gave me passed away, but I kept the case in case someone might need one.

71spud

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
I finally opened this topic up. I would certainly be open to a TN meet. Then I could take the minivan and drive with skippy and fuz and actually bring some boxes with me. If it was FL I would have to fly and not bring any boxes. It probably would not happen...

skippy1969

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Baraboo Wisconsin
71spud said:
I finally opened this topic up. I would certainly be open to a TN meet. Then I could take the minivan and drive with skippy and fuz and actually bring some boxes with me. If it was FL I would have to fly and not bring any boxes. It probably would not happen...
Joel,
Are you sure you would want to ride with Fuz and me? :hmmm:
I fart a lot and Fuz hasn't taken a bath in years...... :blush: :thumbsdown: :sick: :blink:
You might want to rethink this........for your own sake. :angelic:
LOL!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

djetaine

Member (SA)
May 13, 2010
I'm thinking i could make it out to FLA in March. Maybe convince the boss that i need to "come in and train some people" and have him put me at a hotel, lol.

hemiguy2006

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Bimp Bump and Bamp.
Hellllooooooo there Tony.
Where the hack have you been????
Hope all is well Tell Linda we said Hey. :-)

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
skippy1969 said:
71spud said:
Joel,
Are you sure you would want to ride with Fuz and me? :hmmm:
I fart a lot and Fuz hasn't taken a bath in years...... :blush: :thumbsdown: :sick: :blink:
You might want to rethink this........for your own sake. :angelic:
LOL!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am also a mad farter - confined spaces and my fart cannon is recipe for disaster. Combine that with the 5 day funk I have going on from not bathing would bring you smells that would drop a full size elephant...........

But if you still want to car pool, I'm IN! :yes: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.