Site Update - Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
THAFUZZ said:
Would a large enough donation buy me a Boomis Fidelis status designation on my avatar? Kinda like reward points. :-P :-P
Adam, Adam, Adam. You know what that sounds like?

Bribery. :-D

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
i made a donation and i will try to donate as often as i can even if it's just a few bucks these days every penny counts .

thank you bobby .

Mrs. Fatdog

Member (SA)
Jul 13, 2011
Middle TN
THAFUZZ said:
Would a large enough donation buy me a Boomis Fidelis status designation on my avatar? Kinda like reward points. :-P :-P
Good luck with that. He won't even change mine. :'-( I was even locked out of the 'for sale' room until I hit the 'magic number'. Fatdog has no favorites :nonono: He's all 'blah blah blahbity blah not fair babe to everyone else blah blahbity blah' :annoyed: So very bothersome that FD is....I suppose that's what makes him a fair mod. :-/

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Donate icon..... does previous donations over $40 count ? ;-) :-P :hmmm: :angelic:

:'-(

Mrs. Fatdog

Member (SA)
Jul 13, 2011
Middle TN
mmcodomino said:
PayPal shows my payment as confirmed.
I want my Donor sign next to my avatar :-P :lol:
I'm guessing you are Max?
According to the powers at PP....

This payment is still pending. In case you are shipping an item please wait until the payment is completed

I bet it will go through today :thumbsup:

stormsven

Member (SA)
Jan 14, 2011
Sofia, Bulgaria
Mrs. Fatdog said:
mmcodomino said:

This payment is still pending. In case you are shipping an item please wait until the payment is completed

My cheapo donation took 1 min. Will try to make it on more regular basis when i have some cash left from this posh hobby :lol:

mmcodomino

Member (SA)
Mar 5, 2010
Berlin, Germany
www.myradio.berlin
Mrs. Fatdog said:
mmcodomino said:

PayPal is such a weird thing after all...it clearly says it is confirmed on my side :huh: .
And yes, I am Max :lol: .

mmcodomino

Member (SA)
Mar 5, 2010
Berlin, Germany
www.myradio.berlin
Paula, please somehow cancel my first donation...PayPal told me they would take it from my bank account and so they did but it shows up as normal PayPal balance without doing anything to the original transaction :thumbsdown: .
So I just repeated my donation and this time ti went through :-P .

Me wants Donor Icon! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit: Yay, got my little blue gift :lol:

Mrs. Fatdog

Member (SA)
Jul 13, 2011
Middle TN
Just realized 2 things....

1) In order to get a nifty lil blue box like all the cool kids...I have to give money....to ..... my account? :huh:
2) FD has one already? :dunce:

Superduper

Member (SA)
mmcodomino said:
Paula, please somehow cancel my first donation...PayPal told me they would take it from my bank account and so they did but it shows up as normal PayPal balance without doing anything to the original transaction :thumbsdown: .
So I just repeated my donation and this time ti went through :-P .

Me wants Donor Icon! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit: Yay, got my little blue gift :lol:
So much drama.... :lol:

Superduper

Member (SA)
Mrs. Fatdog said:
Just realized 2 things....

1) In order to get a nifty lil blue box like all the cool kids...I have to give money....to ..... my account? :huh:
2) FD already has one already? :dunce:
Ah... the coveted little blue box. :-) Me thinks fatdog is smart enough to circumvent the donation thinggey if he really wants to. Or maybe he's giving you a subtle hint? :hmmm: :lol: :lol: :w00t: :grim:

Mrs. Fatdog

Member (SA)
Jul 13, 2011
Middle TN
Superduper said:
Me thinks fatdog is smart enough to circumvent the donation thinggey if he really wants to. Or maybe he's giving you a subtle hint? :hmmm: :lol: :lol: :w00t: :grim:

Smart enough? :yes:

Willing to give preferential treatment? :sadno: Not even for me! :'-( I was locked out of the for sale section and have the stupid meter instead of the hellacool boomboxes :sad:

If I want a cool little gift box, I will have to donate money from my PayPal account to my PayPal account :dunce:

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
To quote a famous line from the end of "The Gauntlet"...

"Nag, nag, nag."

:lol:

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
stormsven said:
Fatdog said:

"Nag, nag, nag."

For some of us english is not a mother language :lol: . But i think i got it :thumbsup: Thats just made my mind to make a new tread :thumbsup:
Maybe:

"конче, конче, конче."

stormsven

Member (SA)
Jan 14, 2011
Sofia, Bulgaria
Fatdog said:
stormsven said:
Fatdog said:

"Nag, nag, nag."

For some of us english is not a mother language :lol: . But i think i got it :thumbsup: Thats just made my mind to make a new tread :thumbsup:
Maybe:

"конче, конче, конче."
You are good Bobby :superduper:
And this tread must have 18+ sight pretty sure soon :-P . Dont start in public please :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.