sharp gf-777 body paint color

yg2007

Apr 11, 2021
Lake Forest, Illinois
Just finished overhauling the insides of my gorgeous GF-777 - new belts, new pinch rollers, new heads. After a thorough cleaning and calibration, it sounds AMAZING. the only things left are a body-related - there are few scratches and dings across the top - unfortunately in the most visible places. What do folks do? Sand / repaint? I'm worried to touch it - appreciate any recommendations. thanks and hello from Illinois!

Attachments

Reactions: JimmieJam

just dave

Member (SA)
Oct 27, 2020
Oak Forest ILL.
Just finished overhauling the insides of my gorgeous GF-777 - new belts, new pinch rollers, new heads. After a thorough cleaning and calibration, it sounds AMAZING. the only things left are a body-related - there are few scratches and dings across the top - unfortunately in the most visible places. What do folks do? Sand / repaint? I'm worried to touch it - appreciate any recommendations. thanks and hello from Illinois!
Hey I don't know if you've done anything yet but here's what I did.I got some brushed aluminum from Menards and had it cut at a metal shop and just glued to the plastic.sharp2.jpgsharp3.jpg