SELLER BEWARE !! "galina-oct" Ebay CROOK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
What is his/her name & address? Do you still have it in your email or paypal records?

Alberto

Member (SA)
Jan 3, 2013
Wallingford,Ct. USA
Well if someone just changes their I.D. on ebay there is a way to find out what previous I.D.s they have used before on ebay. You might screw me once, but I will not rest..............................................

Superduper

Member (SA)
Alberto said:
Well if someone just changes their I.D. on ebay there is a way to find out what previous I.D.s they have used before on ebay. You might screw me once, but I will not rest..............................................
In this case, he's no longer a registered user so he will reincarnate as a NEW user. Anyhow, that great for YOU that you know his name and address and if he bids on your items, you can refuse to ship. But if his ID is now useless, and you are not going to share the rest fo the info, then for all practical purposes, this thread is useless since there is nothing for the rest of us to cross-reference to.

Alberto

Member (SA)
Jan 3, 2013
Wallingford,Ct. USA
SUPERDUPER, I am not the only member here that got scammed by this person. As soon as I find out and link the new ID on ebay, believe me I will post again. I don't and will not give up. I will be always searching for that scammer. And posting here is not the only thing I'm doing to this scammer. I have contacted ebay and I have contacted all ebay members that have got scammed by this jerk, and this is not the end bro!! Like I said earlier, you might F%$#@*% me once, but I will not rest........................

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
Alberto said:
SUPERDUPER, I am not the only member here that got scammed by this person. As soon as I find out and link the new ID on ebay, believe me I will post again. I don't and will not give up. I will be always searching for that scammer. And posting here is not the only thing I'm doing to this scammer. I have contacted ebay and I have contacted all ebay members that have got scammed by this jerk, and this is not the end bro!! Like I said earlier, you might F%$#@*% me once, but I will not rest........................
He is just asking if you have Galina's real name or address. You said you sold a Lasonic to him. Did he use Paypal? Then you probably still have the Paypal receipt in your email account. Do a search for the word "Lasonic" in your email, and you'll find that Paypal receipt with his shipping address in it. Or, if you already deleted it, log into your Paypal account and find it there.

Alberto

Member (SA)
Jan 3, 2013
Wallingford,Ct. USA
Whats up Reli, yes I will do a search and check PayPal and see if I still have that information. If I remember correctly I think the scammer was from Brooklyn,NY.

Alberto

Member (SA)
Jan 3, 2013
Wallingford,Ct. USA
Superduper said:
In this case, he's no longer a registered user so he will reincarnate as a NEW user. Anyhow, that great for YOU that you know his name and address and if he bids on your items, you can refuse to ship. But if his ID is now useless, and you are not going to share the rest fo the info, then for all practical purposes, this thread is useless since there is nothing for the rest of us to cross-reference to.
Galina Gerzhgoria
2251 Plumb 1st St.
Apt. 5b
Brooklyn, NY. 112299

stynger007

Member (SA)
Aug 30, 2009
The Great White North Canada
I sold him a Clairtone 7974 a few weeks ago and during that time he became no longer a registered user .. Didn`t hear anything through Paypal he picked it up a few weeks ago. It was only a $70 sale not sure what the values were of others that he was sold..

Unfortunately as a seller there can be many pitfalls especially buyers who are malicious from the get go..I knew someone who shipped an M90 within Canada(not me) and when it got to it`s destination , the buyer claimed he received the unit and the rear case was cracked in half. If you`ve ever worked on a virgin M90 you know the trick of the false plastic cover and the insert- without these removed, the case will crack. The photos showed that it was probably forced apart with not being able to see the 2 hidden screws and where the cracks were it was at that exact spot.

PostEnder

Member (SA)
Nov 21, 2012
Southeastern U.S.A.
Pardon me. I know this thread was started (and all but ended) close to five years ago. But one sees member Alberto posting the ZIP code of the address of an alleged eBay scammer as being: 112299.

That's supposed to be a New York City ZIP code (or a ZIP code elsewhere in the State of New York).

But I thought that Zoning Improvement Plan (ZIP) codes in these United States were five-digit numbers, not six-digit numbers such as what our aggrieved Alberto posted in this thread over four years and nine months ago?

(By the way, a quick Google search leads to a Zillow listing, showing that a 1,200-square-foot apartment at an address almost exactly like that in the Brooklyn borough of New York City sold in August 2015 for a quarter million dollars. Don't know if there is any relation between the sale of the apartment and the con artist having even lived there -- or having otherwise used that address for fraud.)

Status
Not open for further replies.