Scored a M90

Status
Not open for further replies.

trippy1313

Member (SA)
Jul 16, 2013
Seattle-Tacoma, WA
jimmyjimmy19702010 said:
I keep saying it, Canada is the place for grails on the cheap - they just keep turning up! :-)
They're everywhere! :lol:
(I'm going to have to visit there real soon) :-)
Sure seems like it. Too bad it's the wrong side of Canada for me. I need the hot spot to be the west coast.

-GZ-

Member (SA)
Oct 8, 2010
Boom Central
ScareDe2 said:
Yes people just want to get rid of their old radio. That's why some M90 can still be found for cheap. You are lucky, I think every collector should have this kind of luck at least once. :yes:

...but this thing is overrated and overpriced, I would not pay for a M90 more than $300 including shipping for my personal use. Only the resell value makes it interesting to spend more money to get one. For $300 an Aiwa Exos 9 will kill it easily in terms of loudness and sound quality. Truth can be said.
Good god man. Have you posted anything that wasn't bashing vintage boomboxes? Why are you even on this site? To just keep talking about the exos stereo? M90 is hardly overrated.

duckman

Member (SA)
Oct 30, 2014
Dead Center, Manitoba, Canada
Yessirree, a great snag @ basically free! There have been a few in Canada the last while and I just missed a $40 one a few weeks ago locally. Haven't seen too many Conions or other beastly ones tho.

Anyhoo, congrats , and btw,

:morepics:

Hisrudeness

Member (SA)
Jan 1, 2014
South East London UK
ScareDe2 said:
Yes people just want to get rid of their old radio. That's why some M90 can still be found for cheap. You are lucky, I think every collector should have this kind of luck at least once. :yes:

...but this thing is overrated and overpriced, I would not pay for a M90 more than $300 including shipping for my personal use. Only the resell value makes it interesting to spend more money to get one. For $300 an Aiwa Exos 9 will kill it easily in terms of loudness and sound quality. Truth can be said.
And you joined this site because? ..... I've noticed that you're pretty negative about the classic boomboxes. That's fine but I'm curious as to why your here and posting threads all the time?

Good save narhito, looks pretty good.

nikonfoo

Member (SA)
Jan 27, 2015
ScareDe2 said:

yea really
And you joined this site because?
old radios ???
why are you here ????
not seeing you enjoying what most other members are talking about
maybe there are other communities you could be more positive in

duckman

Member (SA)
Oct 30, 2014
Dead Center, Manitoba, Canada
ScareDe2 said:
Yes people just want to get rid of their old radio.
The main reason anything old and collectible can be had cheap is that the seller does not know what they have as far as value goes so that goes back to saying SHHH earlier in another thread!

That, or they do and don't need the money and don't care. Got a mint snow blower off a downsizer fro $40

Just make damn sure that if you ever come across any grails for cheap you NEVER ask more than your value of $2-300 and you sell it here ! :-P

Status
Not open for further replies.