Sanyo week so post em' up!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-GZ-

Member (SA)
Oct 8, 2010
Boom Central
Melly....there aint a woman dead or alive that looks better than your 920....but if there is...I already saw her....and she's forgotten.

k2j

Member (SA)
Mar 28, 2011
West Coast
Wow, some absolutely insane boxes :drool: :drool:

Glad I have a different model to throw in....

Sanyo M-X620K. Love this box feels very solid and well built.

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
bsl --thats mega- magnificent -

do you remember the member you won it off -from s2g and ebay -- a fellow named danny ?

Boom Shaka Laka

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Detroit
redbenjoe said:
do you remember the member you won it off -from s2g and ebay -- a fellow named danny ?

Uh.... nope. Sorry. Since I can't remember a time when I didn't have it, I thought maybe I was born with it.

mellymelsr

Member (SA)
Sep 11, 2009
Northern Cali
-GZ- said:
Melly....there aint a woman dead or alive that looks better than your 920....but if there is...I already saw her....and she's forgotten.
...thanks GZ...it sure is a looker, and thanks to Norm replacing the pots and caps and giving the deck a once-over she sounds magnifico!!

mellymelsr

Member (SA)
Sep 11, 2009
Northern Cali
THAFUZZ said:
Melly, I sure do love that Sanyo too. You have some Purdy radios Brother. I REALLY like that Rising 20/20. :yes: ;-) ;-)
...thanks, the Rising is definitely a looker and with the blue led mod it is a stunner at night. If I ever come across another Rising I will be happy to sell your original back to you...but for now she is in good hands.

THAFUZZ

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Midwest, USA
mellymelsr said:
THAFUZZ said:
Melly, I sure do love that Sanyo too. You have some Purdy radios Brother. I REALLY like that Rising 20/20. :yes: ;-) ;-)
...thanks, the Rising is definitely a looker and with the blue led mod it is a stunner at night. If I ever come across another Rising I will be happy to sell your original back to you...but for now she is in good hands.
:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.