how could i ever forget YOU, skippy
and that funny event :lol: :w00t:

i have only had one 650 --so "it had to be you"

oldskool69

Staff member
May 5, 2009
'Bama!!! Deep In Da' Heart O' Dixie
skippy1969 said:
...Remember the infamous "woodie battery door" shipment ? :dunce: :dunce: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, I can honestly say my battery door will not need the "Thompsons Water Seal for Teak" treatment! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And thanks for the clarification Skip. I didn't take a deep look at the guts of the CS-770. I know often times board layouts are different to accomodate knob placement, etc. to allow for a different look or feature. I was just looking at layout and general components. :-D

skippy1969

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Baraboo Wisconsin
redbenjoe said:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS :dunce: :dunce:

how could i ever forget YOU, skippy
and that funny event :lol: :w00t:

i have only had one 650 --so "it had to be you"
LOL! we've had soooooo many trade/sales over the years it's hard to remember them all. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

skippy1969

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Baraboo Wisconsin
oldskool69 said:
skippy1969 said:
...Remember the infamous "woodie battery door" shipment ? :dunce: :dunce: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, I can honestly say my battery door will not need the "Thompsons Water Seal for Teak" treatment! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And thanks for the clarification Skip. I didn't take a deep look at the guts of the CS-770. I know often times board layouts are different to accomodate knob placement, etc. to allow for a different look or feature. I was just looking at layout and general components. :-D
Yes,I agree Freddie. I thought the CS770 and the 650 were long lost brothers too. :hmmm: :w00t:
But I had to check for myself when I owned both models at the same time.
I was quite shocked to see how similar they are but very different at the same time..... :dunce:
The Aiwa's do not have the cool insulation in them BTW......... :angelic: :thumbsdown:

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
No update?! I just found a pretty minty working one today and I want to see more progress of yours!

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
I'm glad I didn't whore my box out by taking pictures of it in the bath :lol: . You guys are funny.

oldskool69

Staff member
May 5, 2009
'Bama!!! Deep In Da' Heart O' Dixie
OK...this has been slow and painful but now I may have some time to finish this thing. BUT...I need someone to mold some knobs for me. I will send them to whoever is talented enough to not do what I'd likely do and screw them up. :lol:

Thanks! :-D

skippy1969

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Baraboo Wisconsin
oldskool69 said:
OK...this has been slow and painful but now I may have some time to finish this thing. BUT...I need someone to mold some knobs for me. I will send them to whoever is talented enough to not do what I'd likely do and screw them up. :lol:

Thanks! :-D
Hey Freddie ask Bredgeo. He makes knobs,damn good ones too........ :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.