Sanyo M-X650 with broken power board

Status
Not open for further replies.

sergeyk

Feb 8, 2017
Kazahstan
Hello, I faced with a similar problem with Sanyo M-X650K
If you are sending mail apparatus has been damaged: the power board, plastic housing, etc..
one of the wires to the terminals fell off and now do not know where to connect it.
Sanyo because of this silence, the only noise amplifier.
Can you help with pictures? I can see him on the compound.
Another request, native speakers have been replaced, and I would like to put the original, make a photo, too.
My tongue is Russian, possibly translator incorrectly translated)))

BoomboxLover48

Member (SA)
Dec 3, 2010
Chicago, IL
sergeyk said:
Hello, I faced with a similar problem with Sanyo M-X650K
If you are sending mail apparatus has been damaged: the power board, plastic housing, etc..
one of the wires to the terminals fell off and now do not know where to connect it.
Sanyo because of this silence, the only noise amplifier.
Can you help with pictures? I can see him on the compound.
Another request, native speakers have been replaced, and I would like to put the original, make a photo, too.
My tongue is Russian, possibly translator incorrectly translated)))
Please send a pic of the wire that fell off. I can help you figure it out.

That grey and orange wires come from the power board to the two boards of M-X650

Attachments

sergeyk

Feb 8, 2017
Kazahstan
Hi, thanks for your help !!!)))
today I will after office.
By the time your problem with the power board, I think we bought at ebey at one time))).

BoomboxLover48

Member (SA)
Dec 3, 2010
Chicago, IL
Unfortunately I don't have the right side pic of the board. My mistake! I should have taken more, but I was focusing on the two connectors that originate from the power board to the PC boards.

I will look.... but I doubt I have it.

MyOhMy

Member (SA)
Jul 26, 2015
Sleaford, Lincolnshire, UK.
Somehow I missed this thread the first time round so I have to say how nasty, nasty, nasty that farked board looks. Not being very technically minded, I'm in awe of your ability to fix this. :yes: :rock:

BoomboxLover48

Member (SA)
Dec 3, 2010
Chicago, IL
MyOhMy said:
Somehow I missed this thread the first time round so I have to say how nasty, nasty, nasty that farked board looks. Not being very technically minded, I'm in awe of your ability to fix this. :yes: :rock:
It is not that hard to fix it Christine!
Just follow the leads and use jumpers to establish continuity. I used JB Plastic weld to fix the cracks on it so that the board stays in one plain. At one point I thought I fixed all the leads on the PC board, but the one looked so intact was cracked. Floyd advised me to check one more time and I found it by going through every leads one by one.

The best way is to make a new board like Superduper recommended. I was so impatient to see it work.

sergeyk

Feb 8, 2017
Kazahstan
Hi, thanks for your help!
I found an extra charge service manual.
Radio sang.
for some reason I can not make my photos.
If someone need manual - I can send mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.