Sanyo M-9994k wiring diagram

Josh9994

Member (SA)
Jan 6, 2019
AZ, USA
Hi everyone, I just pick up this box on ebay. All the wires were disconnected from the power supply and antennas. Does anyone have documentation of where these wires connect to on the board?

Josh9994

Member (SA)
Jan 6, 2019
AZ, USA
I hooked up all those wires and now I have sound! I still have a blue wire that connects to the board right behind the fast forward and play button that I am not sure where it connects to? Another problem is that they bypassed the voltage selector switch and I can't tell where they are supposed to go. Also what should the voltage be coming off the power supply? I got around 10 volts here.

Matrixambience

Member (SA)
May 8, 2010
Strasburg,PA
Matrixambience said:
By looking at Vans pics, I see that the blue and yellow antenna wires apparently are soldered right to the selectors for shortwave ,am, fm tuner. Is that stock factory location? My M9994 non shortwave model, the blue and yellow wires are spade connected to back of board on tuner in upper left corner on two pegs, lue on left, yellow on right.
By looking at Vans pics, I see that the blue and yellow antenna wires apparently are soldered right to the selectors for shortwave ,am, fm tuner. Is that stock factory location? My M9994 non shortwave model, the blue and yellow wires are spade connected to back of board on tuner in upper left corner on two pegs, lue on left, yellow on right.

Now I looked closely at that tuner portion pic, they are spade connection too for quick disconnect.

Josh9994

Member (SA)
Jan 6, 2019
AZ, USA
Yeah that's the wire, they ripped the wire off of wherever it connects to. I now have a clue of where to look!

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
Since these have an aluminum top plate there's probably a tab somewhere along the bottom Edge where that blue wire connect the reason they put these on there is to ground the top plate against static electricity.