s2go is full of creeps now! I'm done with them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
MIDWEST
I have a wig for it too... went to a wedding reception in full tilt, and got accused of being a "PROFESSIONAL WEDDING CRASHER" by the brides mom who didn't know me!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love to see people laugh!!

:yes: :lol: :w00t:

Patron

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Los Angeles CA.
jaetee said:
Rimmer36 said:
jaredscottfla said:
no prob Tim,honestly i'm not happy to have started it,unfortunatly it was truly necessary :'-(
I hear you my friend i'ts not in you like me but unfortunetly stg has been going downhill for a couple of years just ask ol members like lit.
Great, so it started going downhill when I joined..... ;-)
panafan been banning people for years from that site ,, the strange thing is: no one else does it but him!! :nonono: i think he enjoys doing that ,,, :hmmm:

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
I hear you my friend i'ts not in you like me but unfortunetly stg has been going downhill for a couple of years just ask ol members like lit.[/quote]

Great, so it started going downhill when I joined..... ;-)[/quote]

panafan been banning people for years from that site ,, the strange thing is: no one else does it but him!! :nonono: i think he enjoys doing that ,,, :hmmm:[/quote]

umm I think it was jens who banned me :hmmm:

jaredscottfla

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Florida
the nonsense is continuing ,i just ck'd in to ck my p/m's,which i had just one,the newbies ARE running it into the ground and Yes Pf has become very warm and fuzzy. :lol:

jaetee

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Florida's West Coast
:lol:

I hear ya... that PHADE character looks like he's jumping in cannonball style to make a big splash over at S2G. I still post there as I hope it will return somewhat to what I got used to a couple of years ago when I signed on.

Did you see this thread he started? http://stereo2go.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s ... #504103491

Based on his initial posts and what he is into, the guy seems like a total punk and I was not going to bother. But, I just posted a reply with a link to some of the photography-based flyers I've done that take a totally different approach to "graphix" just to hear what he has to say... It will be interesting to see if he is open minded, or completely dismisses it becaue its not in a similar style as his work...

He's obviously a grafitti fan..., probably a tagger himself... And while I appreciate good art (which some grafitti is) I don't agree with breaking the law and "forcing" your art onto the public in that manner. It seems to me that energy should be put to more constructive and personally productive use in a manner that either develops you as a person or puts money in your pocket, ideally both...

On related, but separate note... The last time I was on a train ride in Germany, I was shocked how much grafitti I saw along the rails going in and out of the larger cities.

Uncle Ed

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
www.facebook.com
PF's new demeanor is based on being flogged by Paul, (inside scoop). He is none-the-less a bozo extraordinaire and ever since he deleted my comment about a "Mod having the final say so, does'nt mean its right", I have not posted there other than I have PM'd some of our earliest good guys to give them a heads up up this great site of FD's.

As far as the newbies, boy has that placed dumbed down. Very sad, it is nothing like it once was....
and anybody with any sort of maturity and true interest in Portable Audio will not hang around there long.
PF has created what is best for him...moderating a forum of kindergarten newbies.

Status
Not open for further replies.