Russian boombox labels not from Fatdog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
I just found out that Gedcom from Russia is now selling some labels for boomboxes, including ones for the GF-777.

THESE ARE NOT CURRENT PRODUCTION FATDOG LABELS

I have no idea of knowing for sure who it was, but someone from Russia wanted to buy a truckload of labels and/or my original image files. After setting a WAY reduced price and declining to sell my image files, I never heard back from the guy.

Just throwin' that out there.

:hmmm:

http://www.shizaudio.ru/sell/49/nabor-e ... arp-gf-777

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
this same "shizaudio" also steals my box pictures that i have posted on s2g and ebay -
and then WATERMARKS them!! :huh: :-O :annoyed:

imagine how desperate they must be to use MY picture :dunce: :dunce: :lol:

shizaudio

Member (SA)
Aug 19, 2009
www.shizaudio.ru
Hello guys
SHIZAUDIO is here

Surprised to read this...great job Fatdog, great job!
Yes I produce high quality labels for boomboxes and walkmans, I scan original, draw the new label in vector and print it in typography using old style processes and paper from 80-s sometimes. Sometimes I use the printing methods people used in 80-s. All I do, I do it by myself and in printing plant (I do not use ordinary printers and do not print photocopies). I don't sell stolen labels.
Fatdog, do I stole something from you? If not, Please tell this to all your readers, please.
Guys I wanted to ask you: May I produce my labels to boomboxes and walkmans? Or only american guy can print japaneese labels?
Thank you, I'm here, waiting for you permissions.
:)

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
shizaudio said:
Hello guys
SHIZAUDIO is here

Surprised to read this...great job Fatdog, great job!
Yes I produce high quality labels for boomboxes and walkmans, I scan original, draw the new label in vector and print it in typography using old style processes and paper from 80-s sometimes. Sometimes I use the printing methods people used in 80-s. All I do, I do it by myself and in printing plant (I do not use ordinary printers and do not print photocopies). I don't sell stolen labels.
Fatdog, do I stole something from you? If not, Please tell this to all your readers, please.
Guys I wanted to ask you: May I produce my labels to boomboxes and walkmans? Or only american guy can print japaneese labels?
Thank you, I'm here, waiting for you permissions.
:)
Hey Shiz, there's no problem at all. :no: I was just letting people know that your labels were not the same as mine - some people might have gotten confused about it. :yes: Vector is the only way to go and it's what I did for mine. I wish you the best of luck in selling yours. :yes: :cool:

I think the only gripe that you'll hear is the fact that you watermark other people's images to make them appear you own them. Other than that, everything is fine. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.