REEL score!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
The seller wants to hook me up with 6 more blue spiral reel cassettes but I'm tapped out.

Any of you guys want some blue spirals for cheap?

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
no way i could listen to those swirly reels, after a few glasses of whiskey i would get dizzy and my eyes would be spinning like those reels and that lead to an even worse hangover . that's why i never buy those tapes lol. i love to stare at the boombox when i'm drinking and those tapes would spin me right into the floor lol.

mancardo

Member (SA)
Jun 8, 2012
Goodyear, AZ U.S.
JVC Floyd said:
no way i could listen to those swirly reels, after a few glasses of whiskey i would get dizzy and my eyes would be spinning like those reels and that lead to an even worse hangover . that's why i never buy those tapes lol. i love to stare at the boombox when i'm drinking and those tapes would spin me right into the floor lol.
LMAO.... :beer2:

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
JVC Floyd said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

jaetee

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Florida's West Coast
JVC Floyd said:
LOL! I love it!

Hypnosis by boombox! It's a new condition! :w00t: :lol:

caution

Member (SA)
Mar 25, 2014
Boomboxery
Are the spindles a unique shape to accomodate the reel discs? I'd love to cut some new patterns and convert some normal tapes.

crazygamer

Member (SA)
Jul 31, 2015
Estonia, Tallinn
I find reel tapes useful on decorational purposes, old school radios look way cooler with the reel tape, but reel tapes i´ve seen have poor sound quality. Great score anyways ! :thumbsup:

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
This is an old thread but thanks guys! I use them for decoration really. Sometimes they get a recording if I'm in the mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.