RED HOT ! Just spotted for sale - JVC M90

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoomboxLover48

Member (SA)
Dec 3, 2010
Chicago, IL
Remotes are when you are on the wheel chair!

Nope! Not for me...

I am pretty athletic at 59... a former soccer and tennis player..

I walk 5 miles a day with my GSD Puppy

I believe 15E is the correct one..

Ken

Member (SA)
Aug 30, 2009
Bremerton, WA, USA
BoomboxLover48 said:
Remotes are when you are on the wheel chair!

Nope! Not for me...

I am pretty athletic at 59... a former soccer and tennis player..

I walk 5 miles a day with my GSD Puppy

I believe 15E is the correct one..
Are you saying, Royce, that that's not the right remote listed for sale in the ad? :hmmm: I see images for several serial numbers online...R-15E is the first that comes up in a search.

Foreverlo

Member (SA)
Jan 6, 2016
Kansas City
foreverlo.com
I keep seeing all these great boxes for sale in the Toronto area. I guess it's another reason it would be great to live there. I've tried a few times to get guys from Canada that advertise on Kijiji to ship. So far success has been very limited but this ad has me thinking of giving it a try again...

Brutus442

Member (SA)
Jan 7, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Toronto does have it's fair share of "gold" but these are getting few and far between as many sellers are becoming aware of their value and are flogging them for a pretty price on auction sites. Even Kijiji has jacked up classic boomers on it.

Sadly finding that hidden gem is getting rare. There are MANY collectors in the T.O area that scour the stores and such...the problem is getting them at good prices. :'-(

BoomboxLover48

Member (SA)
Dec 3, 2010
Chicago, IL
Kenpat said:
Are you saying, Royce, that that's not the right remote listed for sale in the ad? :hmmm: I see images for several serial numbers online...R-15E is the first that comes up in a search.
Ken, 30E has some function missing like 50E. That is what I heard from experts here. I am not sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.