Realistic SCR 8 VU Meter Decal Now Available

BoxBeats

Member (SA)
Apr 19, 2022
Salinas, CA
Sorry, I had to end the listing for the decal. I noticed a few minor tweaks that I needed to fix. The first I noticed was that the overall size was off (printers). Also the decal needs something to adhere to like a backing plate. I am experimenting with a plastic 3d plate I’m making for it. The final product will be the decal attached to the backing plate so I’m not selling anything right now.

trippy1313

Member (SA)
Jul 16, 2013
Seattle-Tacoma, WA
Sorry, I had to end the listing for the decal. I noticed a few minor tweaks that I needed to fix. The first I noticed was that the overall size was off (printers). Also the decal needs something to adhere to like a backing plate. I am experimenting with a plastic 3d plate I’m making for it. The final product will be the decal attached to the backing plate so I’m not selling anything right now.
Are these made as stickers/decals or actual metal/plastic backed plates???

BoxBeats

Member (SA)
Apr 19, 2022
Salinas, CA
Are these made as stickers/decals or actual metal/plastic backed plates???
I just finished the first version of the decal on 3D plastic backing. Would you want to try it out on your SCR8 for free?

I can overlay it on my personal SCR8 but if I try and remove my original Vu plate it will bend so I can’t tell if it will work or not.

Just PM me an address and I’ll send version one to you for free.