Rare Crown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
Crown made products that lived up to their name. The Crown Jewels. The chrome on this thing looks like shimmering diamonds. Your work is always of the highest caliber too. Amazing work Bill. She has another 30 years in front of her.

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
Crown made products that lived up to their name. The Crown Jewels. The chrome on this thing looks like shimmering diamonds. Your work is always of the highest caliber too. Amazing work Bill. She has another 30 years in front of her.
Thanks Chris!! Crown definitely made some gorgeous and awesome sounding boomers.

deech

Member (SA)
Jan 11, 2012
Athens Greece
You will Love it BBB :-)
I Have one of those CSC945 and i am sure i got a CSC948 somewhere
Here is an old pic i got maybe 2 years ago of my CROWN Tower.
Congratulations for getting one !

DSC03284.JPG

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
baddboybill said:
Thanks Chris!! Crown definitely made some gorgeous and awesome sounding boomers.
I have never seen or heard this model before and since I typically buy with my eyes :lol: this would be something I would love to have one day.

dits said:
You will Love it BBB :-)
I Have one of those CSC945 and i am sure i got a CSC948 somewhere
Here is an old pic i got maybe 2 years ago of my CROWN Tower.
Congratulations for getting one !

DSC03284.JPG
:drool: :jawdrop: :drool: :jawdrop: :drool:
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

deech

Member (SA)
Jan 11, 2012
Athens Greece
BBB I am sorry i dont have a proper pic of the CROWN CSC-948 .
I do have a pic back from when i found it though.
Here it is --------->
DSC03758.JPG

The Crown CSC-948 It s still a project bbox for me because it misses the cassete door ,
thats why i opened this thread looking for a cassete door and a handle
for the more well known Crown CSC-950 (Both are using the same door like in many other Crowns
i.e. Crown CSC-960 ).

https://boomboxery.com/forum/index.php/topic/26273-looking-for-crown-950-cassete-door-and-handle/

The truth is that most people dont know about the existence of the Crown CSC-948 hence i asked for the
more well known bbox the Crown CSC-950.

The Crown CSC-945 Is the bigger brother of the Crown CSC-935 and the Crown CSC-948 is the bigger brother
of the Crown CSC-938.
Bill apologies for hijacking this great thread of yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.