Random pics of my town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisrudeness

Member (SA)
Jan 1, 2014
South East London UK
Here are some snaps I took today of some of the indoor markets and antique shops nearby to where I live.

Attachments

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
I love that JVC "death star" speaker. I have one - ONE - on a stand that I picked up at a Goodwill years ago. I've never been able to find another one locally.

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
Yeah that JVC tv is off the chain. I would of bought the MD player to, awesome portable.

The Hacker radio tho, £90 !!! I have three of these now as i always end up buying them if i see them, they do sound amazing but £90 is pretty steep. Beautiful things though and although they are not a boombox i think there is room for one in most collections just for the beautiful tone and old school charm.

Hisrudeness

Member (SA)
Jan 1, 2014
South East London UK
im_alan_partridge said:
Hey Rudy. how much did they want for that Panny 680?
The Panny was for sale for £45. Not for me though, been there got the t shirt.

T-STER said:
Yeah that JVC tv is off the chain. I would of bought the MD player to, awesome portable.

The Hacker radio tho, £90 !!! I have three of these now as i always end up buying them if i see them, they do sound amazing but £90 is pretty steep. Beautiful things though and although they are not a boombox i think there is room for one in most collections just for the beautiful tone and old school charm.
The sleeper in that shop was the Braun Dieter Rams music centre. Check out the prices they go for on the internet.

The minidisc I bought. I have no idea why, I can't power it up. Blank cassettes are alway handy. £0.25 each for these cheapies.

Northerner said:
That white round JVC tv is sooo cool
Yes that JVC tv was the nicest I've seen of that type.
Did any Brits spot the Sinclair C5?

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
Damn i did not spot the C5 until you mentioned it, how cool i haven't seen one of them for a long time, always wanted to ride one back in the day.

Glad you got the minidisc Rudey, they are cool to plug in to a line in or to record onto. I got loads of discs if you need any.

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
T-STER said:

The sleeper in that shop was the Braun Dieter Rams music centre. Check out the prices they go for on the internet.

The minidisc I bought. I have no idea why, I can power it up. Blank cassettes are alway handy. £0.25 each for these cheapies.

Did any Brits spot the Sinclair C5?

Damn i did not spot the C5 until you mentioned it, how cool i haven't seen one of them for a long time, always wanted to ride one back in the day.

Glad you got the minidisc Rudey, they are cool to plug in to a line in or to record onto. I got loads of discs if you need any.
I had a go with a C5 back in the day...great fun but terrible lol. A mate rolled one in the middle of the road, was hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.