Random Boombox Pictures

floyd

Member (SA)
Jan 9, 2022
Maryland usa
Thank you I wanted it to look like a boombox that either The Terminator or RoboCop own lol. This thing is the most powerful Boombox I have of anything I own that's a portable stereo and it sounds 10 times better than it looks.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
Sweeet floyd...i have seen it many times lad but now you actually have a camera lol.....who needs flipping m90's when you have something like this lol

floyd

Member (SA)
Jan 9, 2022
Maryland usa
You know my brother said he got a free tube radio brand new in the box I thought he meant some old ass thing from the 50s and 60s but no it turned out to be a brand new old school Boombox still in the original packaging he won't give the motherfuker up either cuz he knows I want it lol. Since he collects things that are brand new in the packaging I mean unopened I know I have no chance of getting it from him

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
You know my brother said he got a free tube radio brand new in the box I thought he meant some old ass thing from the 50s and 60s but no it turned out to be a brand new old school Boombox still in the original packaging he won't give the motherfuker up either cuz he knows I want it lol. Since he collects things that are brand new in the packaging I mean unopened I know I have no chance of getting it from him
yea brother that newer kaboom is about 10 years old but it was new in the box, the strange thing there isn't one on youtube...there is also a deranged nutter asking 850 on ebay lad...geoff get one lad any kaboom you can't really go wrong with bro

Last edited:

floyd

Member (SA)
Jan 9, 2022
Maryland usa
yea brother that newer kaboom is about 10 years old but it was new in the box, the strange thing there isn't one on youtube...there is also a deranged nutter asking 850 on ebay lad...geoff get one lad any kaboom you can't really go wrong with bro
The older kaboom on the bottom is the one my brother has brand new in the box he calls it a tube radio lol

Reactions: Radio raheem

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
The older kaboom on the bottom is the one my brother has brand new in the box he calls it a tube radio lol
i bought 4 of those brand new about 10 years ago lad and like a fool i sold them lol, offer you're brother $200 lad they are well worth it bro
it sounds better than any amp i have without the eq's lad....also plays mp3 that's 100 tracks on one cd lad

fark you're m90's lol

Last edited:

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
The kaboom has been upgraded.used the deck out of the nb1 to put in a kaboom dp200, these always chew tapes due to hard rollers....the dp200 is a real m90 killer as it's the clearest kaboom of them all, sorry guys as much as i love the m90 the jvc Dp200 is king as fugly as she is lol.. pic soon once rebuilt...playing 80's tunes on her flat out :-) swapped an egg for her, best deal i have had in a long time :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Brutus442