Radio Shack commercial during Super Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robb

Member (SA)
Feb 29, 2012
Toronto Canada
...My impression of the commercial was that you should get rid of all your vintage electronics and get into the latest and newest gadgets from Radio shack !

Sure, when hell freezes over !

Robb

Member (SA)
Feb 29, 2012
Toronto Canada
Smartphones destroyed everything. It's an all in 1 gadget, telephone, computer, stereo, walkman, VCR, Camera, video games, internet.
All of these things were sold by radio shack. Now all you need is 1 item.

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Sometimes I go into the shack and pretend I have a mental disability and am looking for baseball cards. They often show me the exact location where to find them!

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
Sometimes I go into the shack and pretend I have a mental disability and am looking for baseball cards. They often show me the exact location where to find them!

What do you mean pretend? :lol: JK. :lol:

They don't even sell car audio no more :thumbsdown:

Bad Boy Bill

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
^ I use to have the complete line of Optimus amps and subs in my '92 cutlass. 2 12" in the trunk, 2 10" in the rear window deck, 1 10" in on the floor over the exhaust tunnel under the dash. They would always warranty the subs for blown voice coils. ****, I even when in for a warranty exchange and they handed me one of my old subs they stuck back on the shelf that was blown too! :lol:

Oh the good old days!

jimmyjimmy19702010

Member (SA)
May 5, 2012
Sunny Brisbane, Australia
Looks like Radio Shack is about as useless as our local Dick Smith stores. I went to Dick Smith months ago and asked the sales assistant for a can of 'Switch Cleaner/Lube' - the result: "We haven't stocked that stuff for years, :thumbsdown: go to JayCar"!

Status
Not open for further replies.