PARTY IN THE BOOM ROOM 3 ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
crazygamer said:
Will be there !
These things are allot of fun. When I hosted the first P.I.T.B.R. I really got to know members that I had seen post, but for whatever reason, never really chatted with or knew much about their collections. This is a great way to share pictures and ask questions LIVE!

crazygamer

Member (SA)
Jul 31, 2015
Estonia, Tallinn
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
These things are a lot of fun. When I hosted the first P.I.T.B.R. I really got to know members that I had seen post, but for whatever reason, never really chatted with or knew much about their collections. This is a great way to share pictures and ask questions LIVE!
I also suppose it´s the same, there has to be someone to present the North/East as well :lol: I hope it doesn´t turn into a mess but a very humble and chill chat :lol:

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
crazygamer said:
I also suppose it´s the same, there has to be someone to present the North/East as well :lol: I hope it doesn´t turn into a mess but a very humble and chill chat :lol:
We absolutely need someone representing the North East! I have never seen anyone act hostile in the live chat. So nothing to worry about!

Status
Not open for further replies.