Panasonic rx-5090

Status
Not open for further replies.

ralrein1

Member (SA)
Hello everyone! O.K. so I'm thinking about getting me a Panasonic rx-5090. I was wondering if you all know what type of tweets it has in it? I sure like the look of this med/small box and think it would be a good pal to take places. Thanks in advance for your answers.😁😁😁

trippy1313

Member (SA)
Jul 16, 2013
Seattle-Tacoma, WA
Don't know about the tweeters, but I've been pleasantly impressed with every Panny I've come across. Buy it!!!

And they've all been fantastic on batteries. My 5031 still is on the same set from 2 years ago!

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Panasonics usually have very nice high range tweeters. I don't know what kind, but I wouldn't think to replace them.

ZacMac

Member (SA)
Mar 31, 2016
Halifax Nova Scotia Canada
Love my RXC100 and long as the foam in the speakers is okay, they sound amazing, I had the RX DT690 too when I was a kid and it had beautiful sound, Panasonic rarely makes anything that isn't at least good

ralrein1

Member (SA)
Thank you Monchito and to you others for the support and encouragement. It is good to know that the rx-5090 has real tweeters and not those piezo electric ones that Chris loves so much.😄 Think I'm gonna have to get one. I do have several( understatement) Panasonic b.boxes but I just want one more and the 5090 is it! Then I'll be done getting boxes..........until I see the next one I want.😄 You all know what I'm sayin'.😁😁😁

Status
Not open for further replies.