One man's trash.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

-GZ-

Member (SA)
Oct 8, 2010
Boom Central
Terrible, terrible work, Joe. Why waste so much time on such a worthless relic!?! Oh, the horror.
You're a gd stallion. I need to come for a visit and see these bad boys you've brought back to life. Keep up the great work. We all appreciate your endless effort and determination. I'm glad I'm here to witness this. Nothing but pride and props from me, homie.

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
Um your still nuts!!! LMAO 😆😆😆😆😆. But at least she's almost fully restored 😎👍👍👍

Bad Boy Bill

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
I am a little nuts lol.

Cautions tweeter trim sticker applied, wow awesome!!!

image.jpgimage.jpg

duckman

Member (SA)
Oct 30, 2014
Dead Center, Manitoba, Canada
Holy crap, that looks factory ! Great work Joe and major kudos to caution for hunting down that material !

Good luck on the knobs, I searched about 30 units ( amps, recievers, etc) of mine to no avail :-/

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Thanks hard and duck men ;-)

The lack of knobs is actually more tolerating than I thought it would be.

I could get bredgeo knobs...... I was hoping for something just good enough and cheap. Oh well.

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
Thanks hard and duck men ;-)

The lack of knobs is actually more tolerating than I thought it would be.

I could get bredgeo knobs...... I was hoping for something just good enough and cheap. Oh well.

What again was issue with bredgeo knobs?

Bad Boy Bill

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
Nothing wrong with his knobs, I'm just broke lol.

Oh I thought one of the M90 knobs you got a while ago had broken easily 🤔

Bad Boy Bill

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
Truly truly outstanding work. i wouldn't have a clue where to start, all i can say it's taken me two years to fully restore my victor m90 from deech on stereo2go....nothing gives you such satisfaction as things like this....AMAZING :thumbsup: :bow: :-)

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Thanks rimmer ;-)

Bill, yes the bredgeo knobs are brittle and will break like hard candy because of the compound used to mold them. But, I'm still happy they are available. After I save a few bicks, I will probably order some.

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
Thanks rimmer ;-)

Bill, yes the bredgeo knobs are brittle and will break like hard candy because of the compound used to mold them. But, I'm still happy they are available. After I save a few bicks, I will probably order some.

I wonder are the backs of them hollow like regular knobs? If so I wonder if they can be strengthened with maybe jb weld or something from inside 🤔

Bad Boy Bill

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
I can't offer this up for any trades right now. The stable is getting full and I'm getting some pressure to maybe sell a couple.....

Status
Not open for further replies.