Official Boomboxery T-Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

-GZ-

Member (SA)
Oct 8, 2010
Boom Central
I'm definately in for a couple. Another suggestion might be having 'Boomboxery' horizontally on the front of the shirt and the dude logo etc on the back. :drool:
Like the horizontal idea :thumbsup:

serene lodi

Member (SA)
Nov 5, 2012
Oak Creek WI
I'm definately in for a couple. Another suggestion might be having 'Boomboxery' horizontally on the front of the shirt and the dude logo etc on the back. :drool:
Like the horizontal idea :thumbsup:
:agree:

comin' and goin' is the way to go! :w00t:

im_alan_partridge

Member (SA)
Jul 21, 2010
London, England.
Looks like about 30 t-shirts so far......

Some one else mentioned stickers, this is a great idea. I will certainly be up for some of those, maybe clear ones of the site name for car windows

serene lodi

Member (SA)
Nov 5, 2012
Oak Creek WI
Looks like about 30 t-shirts so far......

Some one else mentioned stickers, this is a great idea. I will certainly be up for some of those, maybe clear ones of the site name for car windows

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

Very cool man!

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker
Bobby I just happen to notice this, maybe you should post this on every section just my 2 cents.

Yes I'm down for one. I like the blue any chance in black? :yes: :yes:

THAFUZZ

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Midwest, USA
Like the horizontal idea :thumbsup:Ditto! I want a couple. :yes:

supertony

Member (SA)
Mar 7, 2013
Middlesbrough, UK
Are these still available? I'd definately be interested in one, just gotta get my first box so I'm actually eligible to wear it ha ha...do we have a distributed in the UK? I know personally a T-Shirt printer who does my music merch at a very good price if you'd like someone to push these over here? Peace

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
I haven't forgotten about this project - just been super busy. I'll hopefully get a list together of everyone interested and sizes and then get a price quote. Shirts will be cost plus shipping. :-)

jaetee

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Florida's West Coast
Fatdog said:
I haven't forgotten about this project - just been super busy. I'll hopefully get a list together of everyone interested and sizes and then get a price quote. Shirts will be cost plus shipping. :-)
Put me down for 2 x 2xl, 1 x L and 1 x smallest (kiddie size)

And if you make one that will fit on my shih tzu, I'll take one of those, too. LOL!

I'm liking the ideas mentioned (front/back & maybe making the logo a tad smaller). But either way it's a cool shirt and will take whatever is ultimately decided upon. I love that shade of blue.

(Already got red covered! :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.