---------------------------------------------------
for now --hemiguy frank and his family are coming over for a visit--- :yes:
and i need to go and clean up my beach for them :-D :surf: :surf:

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
mac daddy freshness said:
What up fellas!!
Its been a while since ive been online but ive been super busy with work and an unfortunate event where i had my car stolen :'-( :annoyed:
Unfortunately i wont be able to make it for this meet because the Dallas Cowboys are going to he in town and i have to paint the fiepd for them :-/
But that gives us an excuse to have another meet that way we can all attend :-D
Happy International Boombox Day to yall!!
Next time for sure man!

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
QUESTION:

Is anyone else bringing a Lasonic 975? I would like to compare it with mine ;-)

Everyone is so floored over this radio and I personally think the 935 and 951 kick it's arse....so I am just wondering if mine needs some work or something :huh:

hollyrockets

Member (SA)
Nov 26, 2010
Olympia, WA
One of these days I'm gonna make it to a meet. Unfortunately, at the time you guys are meeting, I have a family reunion.

It is more fun for me to go to Cali when the weather up here is lame, though, just sayin'.

THAFUZZ

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Midwest, USA
hollyrockets said:
One of these days I'm gonna make it to a meet. Unfortunately, at the time you guys are meeting, I have a family reunion.

It is more fun for me to go to Cali when the weather up here is lame, though, just sayin'.
Hey Holly, have each family members carry one of Your radios down with them to the meet. They can have the reunion down here :-D :yes:

THAFUZZ

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Midwest, USA
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
QUESTION:

Everyone is so floored over this radio and I personally think the 935 and 951 kick it's arse....so I am just wondering if mine needs some work or something :huh:
Chris, I have my 975, but, I'll be limited with space to bring radios since the family will be travelling with me. They will go to Frisco to spend the day while I'm at the meet. Then, we'll hit up Six flags theme park the next day. I believe we reserved the same hotel You're in. I guess I can always tie my sons to the roof rack :hmmm: We'll be bringing the Murano
so, there's not too much trunk space for boxes AND luggage. :thumbsdown: The Wheely will take just about ALL the space up. I'll see how many I can bring.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
hollyrockets said:

I have a feeling we'll be doing this again :thumbsup: I don't think we have any Discolites coming either :sad: :sadno:

THAFUZZ said:
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
QUESTION:

Chris, I have my 975, but, I'll be limited with space to bring radios since the family will be travelling with me. They will go to Frisco to spend the day while I'm at the meet. Then, we'll hit up Six flags theme park the next day. I believe we reserved the same hotel You're in. I guess I can always tie my sons to the roof rack :hmmm: We'll be bringing the Murano
so, there's not too much trunk space for boxes AND luggage. :thumbsdown: The Wheely will take just about ALL the space up. I'll see how many I can bring.
I told my wife she could bring anything she want's as long as it all fits in the glove compartment :lol: :lol: :yes: :smooch:

Here's how you get rid of the need for luggage...Tell the wife and kids to wear 4 sets of clothes at once and just peel them off as needed! :w00t: :thumbsup:

Also, your forgetting about all that wasted space on their laps :yes:

THINK Chevy Chase in Vacation....Aunt Edna did great on the roof....rain didn't even hurt her (of course she was dead :hmmm: :thumbsdown: :lol: )

A successful father and husband is a creative one! :lol:

THAFUZZ

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Midwest, USA
Just got shorted over $400 on our check to go down there. Not ruling it out just yet but, it's looking grim
Will keep you all posted :'-(

THAFUZZ

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Midwest, USA
Man, I'm so bummed. I So wanted to meet you guys and have the best time with You all. I still want to take a trip in the near future to see Chris,Peter & Adrian in So.Cal, and Melvin and the others when we are in the area. Dang, I'm bummed.

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
bklyn sound said:
redbenjoe said:
so THIS is what pulled over :w00t: :drool: :drool:

and slick jimmy slipped her the sausage :thumbsup:

then ....
its gets better ( continued )

[ Image ]
NOW THATS A NICE Z06 CORVETTE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
==========================

ok --anybody wanna hear all the good//bad news abouts jimmys sausage delivery quest ?
:-) :-D

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
THAFUZZ said:
Man, I'm so bummed. I So wanted to meet you guys and have the best time with You all. I still want to take a trip in the near future to see Chris,Peter & Adrian in So.Cal, and Melvin and the others when we are in the area. Dang, I'm bummed.
Sorry to hear you might miss it Fuzz !

Status
Not open for further replies.