No sound on left side, is there a balance on these. When I went to download media off the site it said corrupted

ny935

Member (SA)
Jan 26, 2019
So. No sound on left side. Cleaned headphone jack numerous times. Headphones only play on left side. Wires inside look solid. Do these have a balance control?

jonny

Member (SA)
May 21, 2016
Not specific to your Lasonic, but I have come across a few boxes where one channel failed due to a duff coupling capacitor in the preamp circuitry. Old electrolytics have an unpleasant habit of leaking or drying out and going more or less open circuit.

floyd

Member (SA)
Jan 9, 2022
Maryland usa
So. No sound on left side. Cleaned headphone jack numerous times. Headphones only play on left side. Wires inside look solid. Do these have a balance control?
If it's the 935 you're asking about the balance control is right next to the volume slider.

ny935

Member (SA)
Jan 26, 2019
If it's the 935 you're asking about the balance control is right next to the volume slider.
Well dang. My fault, I'm asking about the i931. Left speaker is dead and tweeter. But connections are good. Thanks for pointing out my error.